NTNP Chat Thread

I love having my eyebrows waxed!! :D
Scan is at 11.30, so trying to relax now before starting on the drinking!! xxxx

Did they tell you to go with a full bladder? Cos my gynae said you don't really need a full bladder cos it's usually a transvaginal scan at that stage anyway as you can't see much from an abdominal scan. of course it might be done differently there.

The lady on the phone said I need very full bladder as I'm so early, but that the scan will be abdominal.... :shrug: Everything is so different wherever you go!! :wacko: xxx

oh, ok, if it's abdominal then you will need a very full bladder cos it's really difficult to see anything that early. Good luck though! Will be waiting for an update :flower:

I'm going to be desperate for a pee!! :p
Will update as soon as I can afterwards, just want to go now and get it done now!! xx

LoL -it's gonna be even worse when they're pressing on your bladder while they're scanning! :haha:

you must ask them to print you a pic so you can scan it and put it in your journal for us all to see your cute beanie! :img:

Ohhh, I remember having to go for a dual scan, a few years back. I misread the directions, drank too much water, and had an accident on the table! :blush: I was just sooo eager to go back there, again! Haha! :haha:

I hope that your scan goes very well, 24/7! :hugs::hugs::hugs:!!!

Well I hope I don't do that!! :D
Will try and get a picture, best take some money!! xx

Hubby will never stop laughing if I did something like that!! :p xx

Ohh Good luck 24/7 definitely let us know how you get on (and make your your kegels are ready lol - so many more issues than you'd realise being preggo!)

Well I'm out for this month and AF is living up to the name of :witch:

I've spent this morning awake since 4am being sick (from pain - nothing else) really enjoyed my commute this morning lol - an hour on the train!

Thanks Jen, hope you feel better soon. xxx

Good luck today Jen!! Do let us know how it goes :)

The witch got me yesterday afternoon. Oh well, onwards & upwards!!

xxx

Sorry to hear the witch got you both Carreg and Jennifaerie. :hugs:

Sorry about the witch getting you, Carreg and Jennifaerie!

I'm wondering if I can get dH to DTD tonight. he's playing Guitar Hero ATM, and I'm not tired at all so... we shall see... (first time no birth control pill)

Morning girls, back at work.

I am feeling a bit better today.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe