NTNP Chat Thread

3 mins!!! im still not sure....its very very faint......ill test again tomos ill let doc know that it was v faint but mite just take it with me.
the reason why im causious it should be way darker xx

i read up on site about doing it with 2nd morning urine as if ur hcg are too high they mite not show on hpt argh
im not getting me hopes up lol

Given that you're 25 dpo then yes in theory it should be way darker. But perhaps you ovulated later than you thought. Or perhaps you ovulated twice! Cos there shouldn't be a second line at all (even a faint one) if you're not pregnant! Fx'd and will be checking back lots tomorrow to hear an update. Let us know how it goes at the doctor.

Can't wait to hear the results of your next test babyhopes! :dust: sounds like the start of your :BFP:

Thanks girls, I'm sure we'd be fine, it's just a shame as the plan was to be in our new home by Christmas (which now won't be happening) and then start trying. Part of me still wants a :BFP: but it would be so stressful if I was. Do you think I should test tommorow?

Arrgh, forgot to spray hairspray on my fringe this morning - it's driving my crazy! :loopy:

Can't wait to hear the results of your next test babyhopes! :dust: sounds like the start of your :BFP:

Thanks girls, I'm sure we'd be fine, it's just a shame as the plan was to be in our new home by Christmas (which now won't be happening) and then start trying. Part of me still wants a :BFP: but it would be so stressful if I was. Do you think I should test tommorow?

You can try tomorrow. Some of them show as early as 7dpo but I really wouldn't go on that. Most say from 10dpo. So try tomorrow and if it's bfn then try again 3 or 4 days later. When is AF due?

Babyhopes - GL let us know how you get on!

Huggles is there anyone at work who has any? I'm debating about not peeing until after lunch and nipping to a cheapy shop. they have 2 10miu tests for 90p so could take one today and if it's a BFN save the other until AF is late

Edit - Huggles - I'm not 100% when it's due as this is only my second cycle after having the implant removed. Last AF was 38 days after implant removal. I'm now on CD 33.

I doubt there's anyone here with hairspray - will rather just "suffer" through the day.
I think you should definitely go for those 90p cheapies!

I think I might do you know. 90p isn't so bad for two tests esp at 10Miu. I look like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards. DH has passed his Man Flu along you see (good of him don't ya think) so I slept for ages last night, team that with an hour commute and you get the desk zombie that I am today lol!

i read up on site about doing it with 2nd morning urine as if ur hcg are too high they mite not show on hpt argh
im not getting me hopes up lol

That sounds weird cos 24/7 is almost 6 weeks pregnant and still getting bfp's on hpt's. :shrug:

ill try find the link.....ill ask doc about it.
Obv for women that get bfp's it doesnt effect.
its common in twins pregnancy to not show on hpt anyways dont think im pregnant anyway xx

I find that very odd - would be interested to read article. Best to ask doctor though. :hugs:

Welcome to the world of TTC in an NHS world :-( Won't do anything until you've been trying for a year :hugs:

Thats crap hun, I only have to wait 6 months as I have known problems.

xxx

iv had 8 cycles since dec ranging from 29-35 days apart from 2 cycles 46 and this one cycle 41, she said its normal to have odd long one,she said many women have 3-4 cycles that are annovultary.
she said stop bbt temping....stop using ic opks if they dont work for u.
ur leutral phase is 14-16days after ov and doesnt vary......she said i didnt ov on cd16if ur not pregnant .when i get period count back 14-16 vdays and thatll be ov.#
she told me to bd on cd 14,1,18,20,22,24 and shes sure ill be preg by this time next yr x

Shame that sucks babylove! Did he have anything to say about the possible second line on the hpt? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->