NTNP Chat Thread

FX'd for you and definitely focus ont he positive of getting to see your beanie tomorrow! Hope you find a suitable pot!!

xxx

8 days late :(
finally got drs appointment in 3 hours :)
argh sooo nervous that its a mean doc lol

Ahh hope everything is okay hun. Hope they get to the bottom of things.

xxx

Still hurty, but no bleeding, which is keeping me a little bit positive for now. 25 hours until the scan, and just praying we see our lovely beanie in there. Going to go to work still and try and keep busy, although there isn't actually anything to do, and I don't even get internet working on my iphone in this office, which isn't good. xx

Good luck babyhopes - hope it's a good appointment :flower:

24/7 no bleeding is definitely a good sign. Hopefully the cramps are just beanie settling down. Just bear in mind with your scan that if you don't see a heartbeat don't worry - it is entirely possible that it's still a week too early to see it. If you don't see a heartbeat it doesn't mean there won't be one next week :flower:

4magpies - glad things are back on track :flower:

Thanks huggles... hope you are okay today. :kiss:

I am goin back to bed... ill!

xxx

:hugs: big hugs babyhopes - really hope you feel better soon. Poorly tummy might be nerves? :hugs:

Sort of officially NTNP as of tomorrow! :D

(pill is making me feel ill, even to the point of us testing tonight and getting a :bfn:)

Tossing the pills tomorrow! :happydance:

Help I'm on the verge of testing - I'm 9dpo and we had an oops 1 day before OV. While we'd love to be expecting my DH lost his job yesterday so it's really not the best time - wouldn't it be typical!

Welcome StarlitHome :)

Sorry to hear about your OH's job Jennifaerie :( Hope things are back on track for you soon.

Jen - try and keep calm and sitracted and huge :hugs: for you. Biting my nails for you for tomorrow!!

Had to be forceably evicted from my bed this morning as I was so warm and snuggly and sleepy I really did not want to get out into the cold!!

Hope everyone is ok :)

xxx

Jennifaerie, Don't test today if you can avoid it - at 9dpo it's unlikely to show anything even if you are pregnant. Of course if it's going to drive you crazy wondering then test just in case, but if it's bfn you still won't know for sure.

It's typical how things like this happen just at the "worst" time. But I'm sure if you are pregnant that somehow you'll make it work. Hopefully your DH will find a new job nice and quickly. Fx'd the right thing happens either way :hugs:

can you post a picture of the test babyhopes? How long did it take for the possible second line to appear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->