NTNP Chat Thread

:) I'm on Hawaii time, we're 3 hours behind PST and 6 hours behind EST on the mainland, so I'm used to saying good morning when others are in the afternoon/evening :)

9.30pm here, so nearly off to bed!! :p xx

9:30pm for you is 10:30AM for me!

I love time differences :) They amuse me.

I think Huggles is an hour in front of me too, I love it!! D xx

Have you tested again Babyhopes? How's the bfp looking? Or has AF arrived?

i can see faint line but sure its bfn/evap.
no af or sign of :(
grrrr day 43.................

very weird - maybe by monday it'll be a darker line? Let's hope! :dust:

im sooo sure im not pregnant....im just worried why af is soo delayed :(

Not sure if i've asked this or if you've mentioned anything, but have your recently stopped taking the mini pill / normal pill by any chance?

and nothing since then?
Ok, that is weird then. I just asked cos i know when you stop the mini pill you can go for 2 months with no period before your cycles regulate. But by so long after depo your cycles should be back to normal.
I had my last depo injection Dec 08, should have had one March 09 but didn't. Periods started returning in Sept 09 but cycles were erratic and then after dec 09 period i fell pregnant. But i know some people take longer for their cycles to get back to normal as everyone reacts differently to it. But i would have thought after 18 months it should be back to normal so not sure what to suggest really :shrug:

:dust: FX for you babyhopes

ETA - I was on the depo for two years and then the implant for three. My period returned 38 days after I'd had the implant removed - don't know if that helps? :shrug:

As a side note - does anyone else suffer very heavy periods? I have a phone consultation with docs and I don't know if I'm just whining with no reason?

Possible TMI

I go through a tampon and pad in about 2 hours and there's a lot of tissue and clots. I was like this last month and they thought I may have had a chemical ( I hadn't tested) but this just seems to be how my periods are going to be now :( I tested the day I came on and it was negative. It's just rather painful and I have tablets to stop me bleeding but I was given them when I was on the implant and bleeding lightly for a month or more.

I'm no help Jennifaeri, sorry!

So, I've still got these sore heavy BBs. Plus back pain, random mini headaches, slight nausea at random times, and a slight metallic taste in my mouth.

I think I'm maybe still in the waiting-for-AF game here.

Any thoughts? (More thorough symptom spotting in my journal BTW)

How many DPO are you? When are you testing? xx could be your month! :dust:

StarlitHome have you done an hpt? Any idea when AF is due and if not why not (i.e. pill, pregnancy, birth etc).

jennifaerie don't think i can be much help either but if this is only your second period after removing the implant it might go back to normal in a month or 2. My first proper period after birth was seriously painful with mega cramps, loads of blood and big clots etc. The second was closer to normal but i read that it can be like that for up to 3 months after birth. Maybe it's the same after the implant?

Jennifaeri - I don't know how many DPO I am as I don't know when or even if I ovulated - as of two days ago I was taking the Pill! The reason I stopped taking the Pill was because the :bfn: - we chalked the symptoms up to the pill but I've never experienced this before!

Huggles - I have done a HPT and got a :bfn: however as I am not expecting AF till September 22 I'm now thinking I jumped the gun. The reason I tested was because I'm suspecting conception from August? But now I'm totally confused!

Thanks Huggles, I'm not too sure as I was still bleeding on the implant and was on my period when I had it out (nasty old stuff), I just wish I could remember if they were always this bad (I think they were but I assumed they'd improve, only had them for 3 years before going on BC but I used to be off school a lot)

I'm grumpy now as I underestimated how much "protection" I would need on my commute and am now very uncomfortable :(

Spoken to the nurse and she said not to be too concerned and to take the tablets to make it stop - I'd quite like to know why they're so bad now rather than just stop them

It could be the hormones still getting out of your system :shrug: I'm not sure. If you were on the pill until 2 days ago you may not have ovulated yet.

Good luck and I hope you get your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->