NTNP Chat Thread

I'm so happy that AF has packed her bags - time for :sex:!!

dH "didn't realize" that women get horny. :dohh:

hm depending when my ov is it may also be quite close :haha:

I'm so happy that AF has packed her bags - time for :sex:!!

dH "didn't realize" that women get horny. :dohh:

:rofl: I think the BCP (birth control pill) kind of takes that away cause when I came off it OH BOY! It was 100000000000000x better!!!!!!! :rofl:

Exactly the same - I came off the implant and DH can't get used to it!

haha i have to supress myself :)
Since ttc i want it all the time.my dh just says u cant be again! oh forgoodness sake lol

That's what I'm like - we've switched roles. His favourite phrase is:

"I'm allowed to say no you know!"

I find it quite odd as for the 6 years I was on BC I don't think he ever said no once!

lol the depo pill totall supressed my sex drive to the point i was worried id never get it back
well its definately back:winkwink::haha:
Doesnt helped iv started taking maca well the side affect is that ur more horny haha
oh ill have to stop taking maca my husband will get sore:haha::haha:

hehe what does Maca do then? We ended up buying Opks to try and get an idea of whether there's a chance this month. Only a faint line so far -negative. If it doesn't go positive by Thursday then I'm going to be drinking and smoking like a trooper till December - the gap between :sex: and Ov would be too big!

I have however been playing the I could be pregnant with your child excuse when he starts tickling me - poor soul really doesn't understand the process (and I'm not telling him I wouldn't *actually* be preg for another fortnight ish if it does happen -it's a good excuse!) !

haha men are sooo naive....
“MACA has been known to increase a women’s ability to conceive rather dramatically. This happens because of MACA’s ability to promote the production of the Luteneinizing Hormone (LH). The LH causes ovulation. MACA has also been shown to increase sperm counts in men. Research studies on animals were conducted by Dr. Gloria Chacon de Popovici and Dr. Freddy Madrid Gironda with extremely successful results in almost all cases! (These studies will be published sometime later on this year.)” – macaperu.com

Today, Maca’s popularity is very much on the increase, as people discover that the plant really does boost libido, sexual function and overall energy. Acreage in Peru dedicated to Maca cultivation is increasing every year to meet demand, and a number of scientists have turned their attention to the properties of the root. In Peru, Maca is used by men and by women who want to put more fire into their sex lives.

Good morning Ladies!

This really is a busy thread, I spend a few weeks offline and you guys have literally hundreds of pages of chat! Unsurprisingly I haven't read through them all so I hope you are all well.

So, had a pretty busy august/sept, we moved 100 miles in with the in-laws, started our new jobs, found a house and bought it in 13 days (hubby has super powers!), moved in there and have been setting up and painting etc every spare minute since!

So with all that going on TTC has been pushed to the sidelines a bit, last month AF was 3 days late but the witch was just teasing me and it was a BFN. This month we're being a bit more focused on it so FX'd. Got the 3 bedroom house, now we need to fill it with babies! Did the deed a couple of nights ago and hubby turned to me and said 'yep, that was the one, definately worked that time!' Ha ha, I hope he's right!

Fingers crossed MrsWifey! Sounds fab! We're hoping to move house soon too!

How's everyone doing today?

Welcome back MrsWifey!! Glad to have a local here now :D

Doing well today, got my temp rise AT LAST (a day late) so hoping we have a good chance this month.

Work is really quiet so I'm spending far too much time on here!!

How is everyone else?

xxx

I'm fine except there's been another pg announcement at work. I guessed a while back when a colleague heard someone being sick then I saw her come out of the loos but she didn't go home. It better be our turn soon! Can't wait for DH to let us get going on trying properly. I don't get it :shrug: he's never bothered when we have a whoops and gets quite nervous around testing time then still won't let us try just yet :(

Mine was like that with NTNP for a while Jenni...I think men just take longer to get their heads round it than we do (this is what everyone told me at the time and it seems to have been true) - I wouldn't say he's as into it as I am now and he certainly doesn't stand by my side holding his breath and biting his nails while I test like some people's OH's do but he takes an interest in my cycles and knows when we need to DTD 'for real real not for play play' and stuff. Give him time and a few reminders of how important it is to you!

xxx

I'm fine except there's been another pg announcement at work. I guessed a while back when a colleague heard someone being sick then I saw her come out of the loos but she didn't go home. It better be our turn soon! Can't wait for DH to let us get going on trying properly. I don't get it :shrug: he's never bothered when we have a whoops and gets quite nervous around testing time then still won't let us try just yet :(

There's been another pg announcement on my Facebook, too. :wacko:
I've got everything crossed for a :bfp: this month, I know it's only cycle one for us but everyone around me is falling pregnant, most without trying. Gotta be my turn.

I told him when the announcement came this am that it better be our turn soon or I'll be out buying one of those scary dolls! lol!

He knows how much it matters to me :) it's not long till we start trying properly and he is quite into it just "not before December" he talks about where we'll keep the baby's things etc in the new house.

does temp rise mean you're ovulating then? We're on OPKs at the minute - just started a thread about them getting lighter but noone seems to know :(

Does it matter if we're not using temps/opks? I bought some opks and tried them the month before last but didn't ever seem to get a positive then last month we were living with the inb-laws and they don't know we're trying so didn't use them in case we got caught. This month i just can't be bothered to use them, as long as we BD once a day do the opks make a difference or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->