• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NTNP Chat Thread

the party has been cancelled/postponed :happydance:

AND if my cycle is behaving and the calculator thingy is correct I should be OV this weekend so I can think of a lot better things to be doing with my weekend :haha:

:happydance:

You can have your own party in the bedroom (or elsewhere in the house!)!

Whats the betting the birth rate goes up in about 9 months time as all this snow is keeping people in with nothing to do but shag!?

ooo today just gets more exciting, we have a viewing on a property we own, we've had so many problems with it (you'd think newbuilds would be fine right?!?!?)

So huge fingers crossed that this nightmare might be over and we can literally move on!! :wohoo:

Ah good day for you then MrsGM! I'm happy cos my OH is back tomorrow for the weekend & I've not seen him for aaaaaaaaages! Plus, we got some snow last night! Not much, but a definite covering, hooray! Oohhh happy days all round! :)

That's so exciting that you get to see OH Dumpling :D

Aww, hope you have a nice weekend with OH Dumpling!

Great news MrsGM, I hope you manage to sell it soon! Must be a royal pain in the arse to have it hanging over you! xx

It would be the best feeling to have things more sorted!

Mr has just been looking at the TTC forum and i've had lots of what does that mean?!?!? :rofl:

Oh God, he'll wish he'd never read it! My OH would freak out at any mention of the word 'mucus'. :rofl:

Haha, I think mine would too! He gets a bit confused at the best of times so all these abbreviations & acronyms would blow his mind! We're trying to sell our house at the mo, but the markets rubbish & no one seems to be buying. V disappointing! :( Anyone got anything nice planned for the wknd??

I did try and suggest he didn't read things..

Him: what does TMI mean??
Me: Defn don't read that one!!

Aww Dumpling, we really didn't think the place we're renting would sell but it did so try and stay positive on it :)

Think this weekend we'll be meeting some of hubs friends and otherwise we should prob start packing!!

Argh, it bad enough that I've been symptom spotting, but now my housemate's gf is raising her eyebrows and giggling at me cause I've been saying I'm tired, hungry and thirsty and going to the loo a lot (but I'm drinking a lot!). AND she knows we're NTNP! LOL

Hello Ladies!! I'm new to the forum.. I've been a little shy with posting.. ;) My OH and I have been together a year and are NTNP.... My OH is the loveeeee of my life and I'd love to have a little bundle of joy with him but I respect his decision of wanting to wait to TRY when we are married and finish some of those "projects" around the house ;) lol. However, he says that if it happens before then he will be very happy which makes me very happy! :) Funny how when we have a few drinks he goes from "Let's just let it happen naturally" to "Heck yes, let's TRY for a baby" Then of course he sobers up.. ;) Ahhh well.. gotta love him. <3 Hope everyone has Happy Holidays!

Hi Emeraldeyes, welcome! Hope you get your BFP soon :D

Hi Emeraldeyes, I was a lurker too before I started posting! A lot of men are the same, all for it when drunk, but freak out when sober! Good luck with NTNP. x

Hi Emerald :D

Was talking to hubs last night and said wouldn't it be lovely if we had news for Christmas

He nearly died on the spot! He was all 'what?!?!? we could be pg by Christmas?!?!?'

Hi can I join you ladies been lurking for a few days :blush: well me and my fella have been together 8 years and have a gorg 15 month old soon and I came off bcp in oct so hoping I'm not waiting too long for #2 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->