NTNP Chat Thread

Ah 24/7 i wish i could run over and just give you a big hug!
Could you maybe take a few days off work - to try and get yourself together a bit?

Ah 24/7 i wish i could run over and just give you a big hug!
Could you maybe take a few days off work - to try and get yourself together a bit?
Think I might do. xx

:hugs:

I am trying to send good BFP to my lady bits, I keep saying come on spermys swim swim swim and come on bean stick stick stick...

What a wierdo!! :haha:

xxx

If you can i think you should. What i mean about "getting yourself together" cos it sounds bad the way i worded it (unintentional) is to give yourself time to get used to the idea of being pregnant, give you time to think etc, without everyone telling you how wonderful it is that you're pregnant and making you feel awful for not wanting it anymore. Time away from everyone, just you (and maybe OH) on your own so you can think. (i don't think i'm wording this very well but i hope you know what i mean). :hugs:

LoL 4magpies! I'll send some :dust: over to you to help those spermies find your eggy :)

Right, this is really really difficult and I am going to delete this post later, but I am a mess and I need your advice.

Ever since by BFP I have neen so desperately unhappy - I don't want this baby. :( I don't know what has changed or what is wrong with me, but it's how I feel. I so wanted it all before, and now I don't.

Everything we talked about when TTC - responsibility, change, our relationship changing, my job, all seemed fine, but now I can't bear the thought of any of it, I can't even look at a baby without crying. I am desperately unhappy, and I don't know what to do. I spend my days at work rushing off in tears as I can't bear talking about it, as people are mentioning it all the time.

I just can't cope, and I can't run away either. xx

Is it like you are panicing?

xxx

24/7 - big :hugs:
I think taking a few days off is a really good idea! Away from everyone and time to think. I'm sure you'll see all the plus points of being pregnant again soon but for now I'll send loads of :hugs: and :kiss: your way!

I know what you mean Huggles, and I think it is a good idea. :hugs:
4magpies, I don't know, I really don't. :cry: xxx

Oh 24/7.... If you're feeling like that, I would suggest that you definitely take a few days off. Afterall, it's Wednesday now, so it would only be 2 days.

Although nothing like the same, I know but I feel myself being concerned that although I would like a LO DH and I may not be particularly good parents and he/she will change our relationship too much. Sometimes I argue with myself that we shouldn't even be trying and that I should just go to the doctors and fight for a sterilisation. THen I get a curve ball like this weekend, and hubbie returns home saying that this is it, he wants to try now.

If I knew whereabouts you were I'd drop everything now, and come and hug you.

I do also get the impression that the feelings that you have at the moment, most women get to some greater or lesser extent when they are pregnant too.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Dragonhawk, it doesn't change anything, but it makes me know it's not just me that feels this way. xx

I know, it's not much help, sorry.

Deleted to no longer cause any offnse.

Thank you Dragonhawk, I really appreciate everything.
I just can't stay feeling like this, but I can't fix it. xxx

I'm not trying to make light of the situation (as i'm sure you know after our longer chat), but here's my solution when i feel super emotional and down in the dumps:

Eat chocolate, have a jolly good hard cry, curl up in bed, have a long think and probably cry some more, maybe eat more chocolate, and then sleep. Often the long hard crying just releases those emotions that we can't put into words and try so hard to suppress. Once we let them out it helps us feel better. :flower:

Eat chocolate, have a jolly good hard cry, curl up in bed, have a long think and probably cry some more, maybe eat more chocolate, and then sleep. Often the long hard crying just releases those emotions that we can't put into words and try so hard to suppress. Once we let them out it helps us feel better. :flower:

Exactly what Huggles has said.

I'm not trying to make light of the situation (as i'm sure you know after our longer chat), but here's my solution when i feel super emotional and down in the dumps:

Thanks you. :flower::hugs: xxx

Oh gosh, I go home for a bowl of bran flakes (wanted sandwiches, bread was mouldy, bran flakes was the only other quick thing I could think of!!) and look what happens!!

Jen - I agree with everything that's already been said. Take some time off to regroup in your head. You definitely need time to adjust without everyone ramming it down your throat how great it is etc, your emotions and feelings are bound to be all over the place and the last thing you need it everyone telling you how you should be feeling or making you feel bad for how you do feel. I wish I could come and give you a hug right now :hugs: If you want to talk, just PM me. Really worried about you :hugs:

xxx

I really hope you feel more like yourself soon honey, worried about you. :kiss:

xxx

Thanks Carreg and 4magpies, sorry for taking over the thread. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe