NTNP Chat Thread

Maybe i'll dig it up sometime, i guess its no biggy if no one replies. But it made me think i must be a really boring person :lol: ...

Nathan said that he will 100% get me pregnant this month with his 'special' plan!!!!!! I did try to explain the averages of getting pregnant etc, but he wont have any of it :dohh: Apparently the 'Nathan meets egg' plan is fool proof.

lol I love the idea of his 'special plan' I have a little image in my head of him giving his spermies a very stern, motivational talking to!!! :lol:

I think I need to have a similar talk with Gav's!

xxx

:haha: @ nathan meets egg! love it!!

My OH told me there is no game plan, just see how it goes.

He is NTNP I am TTC... hehe!

xxx

LoL i love the way guys seem to think it's all up to them and their super sperm! They don't seem to get the fact that we're only actually fertile for like one day or less!

'Boys...do your duty....though you may be faced with many adversities on your journey, fight on, fight for your brothers who do not make it, for the egg, for Queen and cum-try'

:rofl:

Classy Leah :lol:

xxx

The scary thing is that he asked roughly when i will ovulate, then went onto tell me when we will be having :sex: .. He seriously has a start & end date for this 'plan'

Last night he said 'so you now have a 10 day break before we start' !!!

I think he has his TTC brain plugged in whereas i am more relaxed and just letting nature take its course.

LoL i love the way guys seem to think it's all up to them and their super sperm! They don't seem to get the fact that we're only actually fertile for like one day or less!

I try to tell my OH this... he doesnt seem to understand!!

xxx

Hey baby.love, welcome back!! :D
Yes, BFP for me, been abit of an emotional rollercoaster since but hopefully will feel abit better about it all soon.
Carreg, your sticks arrived today, THANK YOU!! :D Have just done one and got a very faint positive. xx

Oh hunni :hugs: pregnancy hormones are a nightmare at 1st. I'm sure you will be fine, just think in 8 months you will have a gorgeous little tiny baby! :cloud9: xxxx

Jen - glad they are of use still! I thought it was pretty ironic that the day I had them sent to you, you got your BFP!!

Leah - can you get Nathan to have a word with Gav?! I could do with some of that round here!!!

I am soooo cold. My office is icy. Though my colleagues say it's just me. Am in a jumper and a big cardi and still chilly! Can't wait to go home and warm up at lunch time!!

xxx

I wish i could go home at lunch time - but as soon as i got home i'd have to leave to get back to work in time! That's another positive about this possible job next year - it's 3 min from my flat so i could go home for lunch every day! And even if we do move, which we're thinking about doing (want to buy a house), we would still live in the same general area so it wouldn't be more than about 10 min to my house.

I don't get very long at home..maybe 20 mins. I only have a 45 min lunch break though. I just do it to break the day up a bit, feels like it goes faster that way. and I like being nosey at the post as early as possible, not that there ever is any!!!

xxx

welcome back baby.love! I just joined recently as well and have found this thread very welcoming! Hope you'll get your BFP soon and you don't have to wait for too long :)

Welcome back Baby.Love
Have just been through the slightly confusing process of porting my old mobile number from Orange to O2... Wasn't too bad, but I hated having to go through all the rubbish with Orange, if I really wanted to stay with them, don't you think I would still be with them now???!!!! So now on O2 pay and go, works out as £15 a month, 100 minutes inclusive calls, free texts and 500MB of data. With Orange it was contracted for 100 minutes and 100 txts for £15 for 18 months (because I'd been with them for so long, apparently) and then I would have to pay full price, £39 for the same service.... Errrr.... NO!!!!

Very happy now though. So now I can Twitter and update Facebook to my heart's content. :D

Oh and it's chilly here too.... But lovely and warm in the sunshine. :D

Ugh, my nose is running and i finished all my tissues :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"