NTNP Chat Thread

You could always bake a trial cake!

(oh, and carreg, i STILL haven't finished the Access query! Just not in the mood so don't get around to it :blush: )

MissMuffet i also never bothered with opk's etc. Just went according to ewm etc. We also conceived fairly easily.

I baked a chocolate cake in my bread maker last night.

lol Huggles, don't blame you for not being in the mood!!

MiisMuffet - the theory is that you ovulate 12-36 hours after a positive OPK. You get a temperature spike followed by consistently high temperatures to confirm it has happenes, but that means you need to be temping too. If just using OPKs then you can assume that if you BD the day of the positive and for a couple of days afterwards then you have best chance of chating the egg. I know some people seemt o ahev issues using OPKs but I've never had any trouble, definite negatives which gradually get darker until positive then they are back to definite negatives again. Ask away, it's what we're here for :)

xxx

Hi Magies! Oooh I see on your siggy you are TTC!? I thought you were waiting till jan! how excting! :dance: x

I and Muffet I ov'd CD16 this month, CD14 month before and CD16 month before that.

xxx

Thanks heap! I'll just let it do its own thing though, just NTNP for now :D

I have never heard of baking a cake in a bread maker before. infact i have never made BREAD in a bread maker lol!! I bet it was goood :D

Well this is embaressing :blush:

I'm back girls and we are still NTNP!!! .... I think the reality hit us hard and we both got really sad about the thought of not having another bubba, We have had some long talks and 100% decided that we do want another one so so much.

Its gonna be hard and we are not under any illusions that it wont be.

So yeah what i'm trying to say is, ... Will you all have me back? :blush: and whats happened whilst i've been away?

:kiss:

Leeeeeaaaaaaahhhh!!! :happydance: :dance:

Of course we will have you back!!! SO pleased for you and Nathan :) Yaaaaaaay!!!

You have missed so much!!! But I'll let 24/7 fill you in on that! :D

:hugs:

xxxx

Thanks girls

Laura :hugs:

I feel stooopid :lol: and like a blooming yo-yo. But we are so sure now and cant wait to have another baby.

Sooo come on gossip please - Who/what/when etc etc :D

hehe I'm sure 24/7 will be along later and will fill you in. Or if you really can't wait then just skip back about 10 pages or so!

Personally - see my journal, I am cautiously posting on it again and have written it all down in there! (link is back in sig!)

Don't feel stupid, it was a crazy hard decision for you to make to not have another one and you seemed really unhappy about it so I'm not surprised you are back :)

xxx

OMG OMG :baby:

Way to go 24/7 - :wohoo:

I'll go and have a nosey at your journal Laura, i gave up with mine as no one visited it and i felt like a right billy no mates :rofl:

lol I visited! I don't care if no one reads mine anyway, it's just handy for me to write stuff down in.

Awesome news isn't it? We needed a BFP for some morale boosting!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->