NTNP Chat Thread

And thank goodness you all are!! I am more greatful than you will all ever know!! Going to pop out for a little walk now, usually it helps a little. xxxx

enjoy your walk - hope you feel a bit better soon. :flower:

Oh my word you ladies chatter loads in a day :lol: Been lurking around the last few days, and have just logged on to discover you've racked up about 10 pages in just one morning!

Good idea - fresh air sometimes does wonders!

On a completely random thought - DH has just emailed me (ok that part isn't unusual, I know) but to suggest something to do at the weekend (that is unusual)....

Apparently we're going to get my birthday present this weekend!!!! Woohoo.... Black Wii plus extra controllers. It's going to be partly our wedding anniversary present too, but specifically it's my birthday pressie!!!!

Very excited about this and he's already making a list of games he wants for Christmas!!! Typical bloke!

Lol dragonhawk - this is definitely a bloke thing ;-) Our DH's don't happen to work together, do they :haha:

Oh my word you ladies chatter loads in a day :lol: Been lurking around the last few days, and have just logged on to discover you've racked up about 10 pages in just one morning!

:D What can we say? We're a bunch of chatterboxes! :telephone:

Err.... Dunno... DH works in Bracknell for DHL Neutral Services. Mind you, I actually think it's a geek thing too.... I've also started a list of games that I want for Christmas.

(Started it back in the Spring when we talked about what we were going to do for my birthday!!!)

wooooo Wii! We got ours earlier this year and LOVE it! Can't recommend Wii Fit Plus enough, it's my gym alternative at the moment.

xxx

:hugs:

I am trying to send good BFP to my lady bits, I keep saying come on spermys swim swim swim and come on bean stick stick stick...

What a wierdo!! :haha:

xxx

When we were trying i used to find myself doing pelvic floor exercises (Kegel exercises) the whole day each time we'd BD'd to try and "suck" the spermies up faster! :haha:

Oh the Wii fit is definitely my favourite "game" - although I've not been on it for a while. I love the Kung Fu and Step games.

LOL - huggles this made me choke on my tea :haha:

We won our wii for £20 on some online bidding website :D (it's just the basic wii sport though - not wii fit or anything fancy). But it is great fun although we haven't used it much lately :blush:

Err.... Dunno... DH works in Bracknell for DHL Neutral Services. Mind you, I actually think it's a geek thing too.... I've also started a list of games that I want for Christmas.

(Started it back in the Spring when we talked about what we were going to do for my birthday!!!)

Well not quite - but he does work in IT and loves the gadget show :haha: so I think you may be right on the geek thing!

JuFer - yay, the Kung Fu game is awesome! I love the one where you are a chicken and have to fly to the targets too, that's loads of fun and very silly when you're drunk! The yoga is awesome too, I love doing that. Haven't been on mine for a week or so either, must get back to it and re-join the gym!!

xxx

JuFer - yay, the Kung Fu game is awesome! I love the one where you are a chicken and have to fly to the targets too, that's loads of fun and very silly when you're drunk! The yoga is awesome too, I love doing that. Haven't been on mine for a week or so either, must get back to it and re-join the gym!!

xxx

oh yeah - the chicken game cracks me up and I can totally see this being a whole load funnier when alcohol is involved :winkwink:

have you got the olympic games as well? watching people doing the 100m sprint is hilarious!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->