NTNP in the TWW! Come on everybody!

Nazz4

NTNP
Reaction score
So I know there is a TWW section, but I always feel a little left out there because everyone over there knows their DPO! Decided to make this in hopes it will become a big old spot for us NTNPers to wait out the two weeks without feeling weird that we don't know our DPO exactly! (or not knowing if we are in the TWW yet at all lol).

I'm testing tomorrow, where is everyone else at?

:dust::dust::dust:

Oooh, what a nice idea! This past cycle I felt out of place too, I was like, "Well, I'm 4 - 9 DPO... I don't know if I even CAN symptom spot yet..." Haha.

I've been spotting a couple days, so I'm waiting on AF to come in properly and start my new cycle.

Good luck tomorrow! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)

Thanks Amalee, you don't think you could be having implantation bleeding?

I'm in the tww but wtt. Can I still come in? My cycle jumped (I bbt chart to prevent) a week earlier than normal so I know when I ovulated. So we dtd without pulling out 3 days before o. Oops. :/
So I'm 5 dpo. No symptoms really but I noticed an increase of creamy cm today. Nothin else. So not sure if I am pregnant or not. Kinda hoping not at this point. But well see.

Sure anyone can join! I really just wanted to make this because in the TWW section everyone is talking about their symptoms by DPO and at what DPO they should test, so I wanted something for us gals who have a vague idea or maybe no idea of what DPO they are!

I think sperm can live up to like 5 days or so (if you're lucky... or unlucky I guess lol) inside of you! Even if you are pregnant things have a way of working themselves out. Good luck and keep us updated!

Oh this is perfect! I'm in TWW but NTNP too, I too feel a bit vague over there ha, I'm around 8-9dpo I think but that's dependent on the CM signs I've noticed and noted and my cycle varies from 30-37 days so I have worked out a longer luteal phase, this could probably put my dates waayyyyy out, if I'm in for a 37 day cycle but hey we'll have to wait and see, that's the hard part!
I'm hoping to test next week. I am driving myself crazy and God knows what I'll be like when we are "TTC".

Hi girls, can I join in too? :flower:

I need a thread and get buddies its like all the threads have people who no each other for ages and I just felt uncomfortable intruding! :blush:

For me anyway, "going with the flow" for baby #2...
Af just arrived today... on cd 33/34 just glad im starting a new cycle!! This is the start of my second cycle... was hyper last cycle, just want to relax this cycle and ENJOY baby making!! :sex:
♥

Well got my :bfp: this morning! First cycle ntnp since the ectopic! It is really faint though so I may get another test to be sure. I hope some of my luck rubs off on you guys, and I hooe my baby is in the right place this time!!!

congrats, nazz4!! :D

i'm in the TWW, period is expected in about 4 days.

i could go on and on about symptoms but pms symptoms for me are just like pregnancy symptoms so it's hard for me to tell lol. when i was pregnant with DS i didn't know i was pregnant until i was 16 weeks! i didn't show with him until about 24 weeks and felt him move around 20 weeks. i hope it's different when i DO get pregnant again!

Thanks Amalee, you don't think you could be having implantation bleeding?
That's where my head keeps going, because this is definitely strange for me - but it's been 3 days since the spotting started, surely I would test positive by now if I were pregnant, right? Granted I've only been using Wondfos... I guess I should pick up a FRER or something if I still have no AF in a couple days.

Well got my :bfp: this morning! First cycle ntnp since the ectopic! It is really faint though so I may get another test to be sure. I hope some of my luck rubs off on you guys, and I hooe my baby is in the right place this time!!!
Congratulations!! Fingers crossed for a well-placed bean and a happy, healthy 9 months!

Oh this is perfect! I'm in TWW but NTNP too, I too feel a bit vague over there ha, I'm around 8-9dpo I think but that's dependent on the CM signs I've noticed and noted and my cycle varies from 30-37 days so I have worked out a longer luteal phase, this could probably put my dates waayyyyy out, if I'm in for a 37 day cycle but hey we'll have to wait and see, that's the hard part!
I'm hoping to test next week. I am driving myself crazy and God knows what I'll be like when we are "TTC".
Soooo frustrating to be waiting when you aren't sure where exactly you are in your cycle, huh?

Congratulations nazz4! I still don't have symptoms but last couple nights I've had very vivid dreams. But not completely unusual for me. So still don't know. Cervix still high soft and closed.

ugghhh the heavy blergh feeling in my uterus before my period is always so annoying.

i'm so bloated.

do any of you check your CP? i get that it's more of a TTC thing but i do it because i'm not on birth control and i like to know what CM i have (for obvious reasons). sorry if i can't ask that question here.

I've tried to once or twice, but I can't seem to position myself the right way or something. I can't find it :shrug:

I've tried to a million times, but I just can't reach it. I do have very small hands though. All I can do is check CM.

interesting lol :)

i just reach up and back towards my lower back if that makes sense...sometimes it is really high and i can barely reach (during ovulation it's like this for me) and my doctors have had trouble finding it before, too.

Hi can i join :flower:

My cycle is averaging 31 days but really could be anywhere between 27 & 37 days... :dohh:

I just track my cm, a week ago i had what seemed like implantation bleeding, a streak of red blood in normal looking cm, then it was dark brown for a couple days then had a pink tinge to it the next day, since then just normal looking cm.

trying not to get my hopes up, but gona do the test i think on the 15th (waiting longer then 2 weeks to make sure i get the right result) if af doesn't show up.

congrats to Nazz4 & good luck to all you ladies xx

I had a hint of brown in my cm when I wiped today. That doesn't normally happen for me. Eek! I'm 7 dpo.

Fingers crossed for you! When are you going to start testing?

That sounds promising indeed! FX will keep a look out for your next post :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->