NTNP in the TWW! Come on everybody!

Well my temp went down .1 this morning. I'm 11 dpo. Looks like af is on her way Monday.

So no symptoms past couple of days... Chart is not rising, but it is staying above coverline. I have been takin my temp about an hour to 2 hours earlier than normal this week. I keep waking up around 4 or 5 instead of 6am and have to pee so I temp before I get up cuz I won't have 3 hours sleep before alarm goes off. :/ so not sure how accurate my chart is now.
Not feeling hopeful at all... Been waiting 3 weeks for this company to call my hubby back with an answer to his application (laid off about a month ago). Trying so hard to be patient for so many things... I think God is testing me.... Will I rely on Him? Will I let Him be enough for me? I hope so.

Ugh. Still never had a proper AF, but all pregnancy tests are still negative. I guess it was just a big F U from my uterus.

Got my labs back today, my HCG more than doubled in under 48 hours, so all is looking good so far! I have my first scan on the 21st. I hope more of you get BFPs soon, I'm waiting for more bump buddies!

so happy for you, nazz :D

my period started properly last night. i knew that bitch would come too, because i checked my cervix in the shower like i always do and it was bumpy - a sign of AF for me.

so today my pg tests came and i'm super excited to use them next cycle :D

i'm SO BLOATED right now...well...probably from all the chinese food i just scarfed down. sooo delicious at the time but...well now i'm suffering.

my period started properly last night. i knew that bitch would come too, because i checked my cervix in the shower like i always do and it was bumpy - a sign of AF for me.

i'm SO BLOATED right now...well...probably from all the chinese food i just scarfed down. sooo delicious at the time but...well now i'm suffering.

aww poop, I thought you were probably preg. Here's to next cycle! And that goes for everyone else who got AF too! :drunk: (don't worry, I'm not really going to drink beer).

Still nothing here, except feeling slight nausea after I workout which is not common for me (I'm a certified trainer, so I pretty much know what I'm doing and how much I can handle lol) doubt it's anything, though.
Can't go by my chart too much cuz my wake times have been so off, and I keep waking up like 2-3 times a night, and so I'm not really getting a full 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep before I temp, and around 3-4 in the morning I have to get up to pee and that's early to test and I have to get up by 6 so if I temp then, it's still not a full 3 hours.
Well at least I know I ovulated and we DTD right around Ov, maybe even day of. I guess I just gotta wait another 6 days to find out...

aww poop, I thought you were probably preg. Here's to next cycle! And that goes for everyone else who got AF too! :drunk: (don't worry, I'm not really going to drink beer).
no worries :) and LOL no beer for you!!

Well I think that :witch: is on her way!! I am in the worst mood ever!!! I know I have lots going on right now but today I feel extremely :devil: so think it is af. And as predicted by a pp of mine although it would be a tiny bit of bad timing to be preg I am still extremely disappointed!!! to the extent of :cry: and its not to do with my af emotions either. why are these things so complicated and want to test us soooooo much? :shrug:

Well :af: showed today like I thought. Oh well. :) gonna continue to wtt until next spring.

Hi everyone.
I disappeared for a few days. One of my bunnies passed away and so DH drove me 10 hours to visit my mom :). AF got me during that time as well. Oh well :) Best wishes to everyone else! <3

Hi guys! No idea when I ovulated but I am guessing it was around sept 29-oct 2. We use the pull out method, I know it's not 100% but never had a problem. Anyway, last cycle in sept my last period was aug5th, then sept it came on the 16th but was two days of spotting. Negative tests!!!! Even yesterday, anyway we had sex with this method right when i was ovulating (had the pains).

Been urinating every 20 minutes and my uterus (public bone area) feels rock hard!!!! took a test yesterday, negative. so i could be like 5dpo or 6 lol
anyone else use this method and now wondering if they are pregnant? I'd be thrilled :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->