NTNP in the TWW! Come on everybody!

I just got off of the pill last month and started charting. I don't know exactly when AF is due because I've been on the pill for over 5 years. I think that I am about 14 dpo, but I had a bfn this morning >_<

I'm not sure. I may be too scared of the result to test sooner than 14 dpo (when af due). That's what I did last time. Didnt start af 14 dpo so I tested and voila very strong +.
I'm also aggravated because I was looking forward to ntnp! Didnt want to be actively preventing and get pregnant anyway. Spoils the fun! Haha. Rw7y-- it took me 2.5 years for my body to regulate itself after the pill. Had extremely varied and wacky cycles for at least the first 6 months. Think I did like 30 days first cycle then 51 then 72 63 40something. Was nuts. Ff had a hard time keeping up! Hope that's not the case for you. (I was preventing at that time)

I'm not sure. I may be too scared of the result to test sooner than 14 dpo (when af due). That's what I did last time. Didnt start af 14 dpo so I tested and voila very strong +.
I'm also aggravated because I was looking forward to ntnp! Didnt want to be actively preventing and get pregnant anyway. Spoils the fun! Haha. Rw7y-- it took me 2.5 years for my body to regulate itself after the pill. Had extremely varied and wacky cycles for at least the first 6 months. Think I did like 30 days first cycle then 51 then 72 63 40something. Was nuts. Ff had a hard time keeping up! Hope that's not the case for you. (I was preventing at that time)

Wowww 2.5 years. Your cycles were so long. I can't even imagine. Well, I guess I will just see how things go. Did you have a lot of symptoms when you got off the pill as well? I have celiac disease so digestive issues are normal for me, but I've been so dizzy, nauseated and had awful headaches >_<.

I was on the pill for like 6 or 7 years when we had started ttc, my first cycle off i was long, like 30 some days (it's the first temped chart on my FF) and I didn't O until later. My cycles after that were pretty norm. Then I went back on the pill for a couple months after our loss and when I came back off it my first cycle was only 23 days long. :wacko: That pill is crazy.

I was on the pill for like 6 or 7 years when we had started ttc, my first cycle off i was long, like 30 some days (it's the first temped chart on my FF) and I didn't O until later. My cycles after that were pretty norm. Then I went back on the pill for a couple months after our loss and when I came back off it my first cycle was only 23 days long. :wacko: That pill is crazy.

What pill were you taking? I was on ortho tri cyclin lo, so it wasn't even a very strong one.

Today I'm on day 30 of this cycle. I think that my bbt chart seems pretty clear though, I don't know if that matters or not. Would you mind taking a quick look at it?

I switched pills a lot, but the last one I was one was that Seasonale junk where you get a period every 3 months.

Actually your chart looks really good :thumbup: your temp will typically lower before you get AF, if it stays high that "normally" means you are pregnant. I had one cycle though where it stayed high and then the next day I got AF and temp suddenly plummeted. So you can't rely on it alone, but it is a pretty good indicator. Of course I could have had a chemical pregnancy that month also, I will never know! Why aren't you testing yet if you are already 14 dpo???

I switched pills a lot, but the last one I was one was that Seasonale junk where you get a period every 3 months.

Actually your chart looks really good :thumbup: your temp will typically lower before you get AF, if it stays high that "normally" means you are pregnant. I had one cycle though where it stayed high and then the next day I got AF and temp suddenly plummeted. So you can't rely on it alone, but it is a pretty good indicator. Of course I could have had a chemical pregnancy that month also, I will never know! Why aren't you testing yet if you are already 14 dpo???

I had a bfn yesterday morning.
I am thinking to go to a doctor if I can get an appointment soon. I don't have a primary care in my new city.
Tonight I am so nauseous, dizzy and feel like I can't focus. I've been trying to write a paper and I've only finished two paragraphs in about 3 hours :wacko:

Can I join this thread please? I am meant to be WTT however, OH and I got a bit carried away this month and it could turn out that we actually dtd the day before I think I O!!! Didn't know where else to post as feeling in limbo excited and nervous I would not in anyway be disappointed with BFP however it would be a tiny bit inconvient as I am going to Cuba in 4 weeks to get married!!! Not sure if I want a BFP or if i will be mega disappointed if AF turns up!!! anyone else?

Hey mind if I join?
We are NTNP officially finally. I was also estimating fertile days to prevent the past few months, but now we are no longer pulling out! Yay! My cycles have been getting longer and longer so I was worried I wasn't ovulating and decided to temp this month so I have an idea of when I Ov'ed. Gonna wait til my period is due to test.
And honestly, I think symptoms by dpo in TWW is silly, how can you have any symptoms that are strictly due to pregnancy, all those symptoms are the same as AF. I went thru symptom spotting for about 3 months and now I'm like, no thanks. It hasn't been anything thus far, so now any "symptom" I feel has an alternative explanation haha.
AF due around Oct 11 for me. I'll test then if AF hasn't shown. By could also come about 5 days later- like last month. :dohh: the :witch: likes to make me think I'm pregnant before flying in. Lol

I didnt have any symptoms going off Zovia my final pill. Coming off orthotricyclin was a nightmare. It was awful. I was depressed couldn't get out of bed had headaches was very emotional angry grumpy and sad all the time.

Today I had no symptoms. I had a dream last night that I wasn't pregnant and I was happy so I had a piece of Toscano cheese haha.

I'm still unsure.

Hi ladies, can i join? I'm around 7/8 dpo today (guessing purely by FF app lol) but had 60 day cycles before i got pg with DD...so 7/8 dpo at cd22 could be miles off. I have no symptoms yet, but tbh had nothing with my daughter either lol. Just have to wait and see. Good luck everyone xx

I didnt have any symptoms going off Zovia my final pill. Coming off orthotricyclin was a nightmare. It was awful. I was depressed couldn't get out of bed had headaches was very emotional angry grumpy and sad all the time.

Today I had no symptoms. I had a dream last night that I wasn't pregnant and I was happy so I had a piece of Toscano cheese haha.

I'm still unsure.

you know my mood is the one thing that is not bothering me right now. I'm usually an emotional mess and AF time and I cry soo easily. I really dont feel well these days, but hey at least i'm smiling.

My cervix seemed quite a bit higher today and my temp is still up. I'm not too hopeful, but who knows.

Hope you enjoyed the cheese ;). ugh nothing sounds good to eat these days >_<

Welcome everybody!!! Glad this thread is taking off! :plane: I got my first blood test yesterday, I'll find out the results sometime today and then I have another one Thursday to see if my hormones are going up properly. So nervous!

I hope we get some more :bfp: around here!

:dust::dust::dust:

Haha I ate it in my dream! But in reality I do have it in the fridge and it is delicious! I have a black pepper one and a Syrah soaked one. From trader joes. Soooooo good!
My temp is up this morning. Was flat up until yesterday.
Didnt sleep well thanks to the little mister. Oh well.

Last few days I wake up so hungry. Not sure this is a symptom. I don't feel pregnant and haven't gotten any symptoms like I had with Thorrin. No tender boobs but I am still nursing.

witch is supposed to be here right NOW. spotted yesterday and a bit this morning but still no flow. wearing my mama cloth just in case...but...am secretly (not so secretly? lol) hoping it's not the bitch witch but instead a baby in there. LOL!

Hey ladies, I hope everyone is doing well! My results from the other day were HCG 178 and Progesterone 21 which is in the normal range :flower: I just got my blood drawn again today so they can see if the HCG is rising normally or not, they will call me tomorrow with results. Hoping it all goes well!

When is everyone testing??? Or re-testing lol?

Nazz4, glad to hear your good news!
I'll be testing Oct 11... 8 more days.... Idk how I'm gonna make it :winkwink: I only have one test so I gotta wait til AF is due at least. :dohh:

if my period doesn't start then i'll be testing on friday/saturday when my package of tests comes :)

Ill monitor my temps and probably test Monday when af is due.

Nazz4, glad to hear your good news!
I'll be testing Oct 11... 8 more days.... Idk how I'm gonna make it :winkwink: I only have one test so I gotta wait til AF is due at least. :dohh:

I've got about 8 days to go too. And I also have only one test left after foolishly testing too early & getting BFN's! The wait is tough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->