Nub says boy...i’m so disappointed and upset

Discussion in 'Gender Disappointment' started by Jess162, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Jess162

Jess162 New Member

Received prediction from gender experts that said girl and I was so excited. Tried nub experts and they told me boy. 95% sure. Everyone else from forums has also now said boy. I’m so upset. I really felt I was having a girl and was so excited. Now I feel I have no hope of it being a girl and I’m heartbroken :( I’ve attached the pics of my scan.

2. 3boys

3boys Well-Known Member

I’m sorry you’re feeling like this! You have a perfect boy nub there. I’ve been there many times it does get easier!! I’m pregnant with boy no 7 I’ll attach his nub pic and you can compare yourself!! It does get easier I can’t wait for him to come now x

3. Rachellou

Rachellou Well-Known Member

So sorry you feel that way, it does look like a boy, better to confirm with a gender scan maybe. xxxx

4. mrsmummy2

mrsmummy2 Mum of 3 ❤

If its any consolation, 90% of my guesses were girl, and we are actually having a boy (I've confirmed this at a 17 week gender scan, 20 week scan and 4 growth scans!)
    So all the people who claim to be able to guess the gender aren't always accurate. I hope you get your girl <3

5. 3boys

3boys Well-Known Member

Its way more common for a boy to be mistaken for a girl as the nub can be a late riser than for a girl to be mistaken for a boy. I'm sure it happens there's no 100% way to know until birth.

mrsmummy2 likes this.
  6. OnErth&InHvn

OnErth&InHvn Waiting on Bee

It is just a theory....so I wouldnt read into it.

7. Babybump87

Babybump87 Mummy to 2 Princess and 1 Prince

Totally agree with above pp . I’ve seen so many scan pics on here and ingender were people have said boy and it’s been a girl , vice versa just don’t know !
    Have you found out the sex yet ?

8. R_x

R_x 2 boys & 1 angel

I got mainly girl guesses on here and by mods on a large nub group on Facebook. I’m having a boy so you never know.