Nub says boy...i’m so disappointed and upset

Jess162

Reaction score
Received prediction from gender experts that said girl and I was so excited. Tried nub experts and they told me boy. 95% sure. Everyone else from forums has also now said boy. I’m so upset. I really felt I was having a girl and was so excited. Now I feel I have no hope of it being a girl and I’m heartbroken :( I’ve attached the pics of my scan.

85C031A4-3310-4ED9-A032-1021FF3BA9A6.jpeg 2A5F9DFD-AAFC-431A-8A0F-ABCBA5ADE986.jpeg

I’m sorry you’re feeling like this! You have a perfect boy nub there. I’ve been there many times it does get easier!! I’m pregnant with boy no 7 I’ll attach his nub pic and you can compare yourself!! It does get easier I can’t wait for him to come now x

AD25019D-5B92-4EBD-BDDB-262B5D9D68C3.jpeg

So sorry you feel that way, it does look like a boy, better to confirm with a gender scan maybe. xxxx

If its any consolation, 90% of my guesses were girl, and we are actually having a boy (I've confirmed this at a 17 week gender scan, 20 week scan and 4 growth scans!)
So all the people who claim to be able to guess the gender aren't always accurate. I hope you get your girl <3

If its any consolation, 90% of my guesses were girl, and we are actually having a boy (I've confirmed this at a 17 week gender scan, 20 week scan and 4 growth scans!)
So all the people who claim to be able to guess the gender aren't always accurate. I hope you get your girl <3
Its way more common for a boy to be mistaken for a girl as the nub can be a late riser than for a girl to be mistaken for a boy. I'm sure it happens there's no 100% way to know until birth.

Totally agree with above pp . I’ve seen so many scan pics on here and ingender were people have said boy and it’s been a girl , vice versa just don’t know !
Have you found out the sex yet ?

I got mainly girl guesses on here and by mods on a large nub group on Facebook. I’m having a boy so you never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->