Nuchal Translucency/ Blood work elevated results

tryingntrying

Reaction score
Hi all. Last week I had my NT scan and blood work done. The fold looked fine but I received a call a few days later and was informed that my results came back as 1:220. They said the cut-off for 'normal' is 1:250. They thought the result was odd given that I am only 22. I opted to have additional blood work done in hopes of getting a more accurate answer. I should have the results this week. Anyone else gone through this? What has your experience been? I had an early SCH and the Dr. informed me weeks ago that this could *potentially* cause an elevated AFP result so I am trying to focus on that. :shrug:

Back when they did the quad screen test mine came back as a 1:118 chance but my daughter is perfectly fine. She does have a slight deformity in her chest wall where it caves in a little which may have set it off but she is healthy.

I received a call from my doctor's office before the appointment that they had scheduled to go over the results. It took a week to hear back from them. They said everything came back normal and it's a baby boy! :thumbup:

Thanks for the update. So happy all is well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->