Nuchal Translucency/ Blood work elevated results

tryingntrying

Reaction score
Hi all. Last week I had my NT scan and blood work done. The fold looked fine but I received a call a few days later and was informed that my results came back as 1:220. They said the cut-off for 'normal' is 1:250. They thought the result was odd given that I am only 22. I opted to have additional blood work done in hopes of getting a more accurate answer. I should have the results this week. Anyone else gone through this? What has your experience been? I had an early SCH and the Dr. informed me weeks ago that this could *potentially* cause an elevated AFP result so I am trying to focus on that. :shrug:

Back when they did the quad screen test mine came back as a 1:118 chance but my daughter is perfectly fine. She does have a slight deformity in her chest wall where it caves in a little which may have set it off but she is healthy.

I received a call from my doctor's office before the appointment that they had scheduled to go over the results. It took a week to hear back from them. They said everything came back normal and it's a baby boy! :thumbup:

Thanks for the update. So happy all is well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->