NuKe's Rainbow Wedding Journal! ... WE DID IT!! <3

yeah.. really! lol ughh they are horrible! lol the touch the smell, the thought of them makes my skin crawl! ahahha if someone brings one into my house or near me i start acting like i'm being chased by a bee or something ! bit pathetic i suppose :blush:

i spend most social events like weddings or family gatherings sat in the corner staring at the balloons ! just waiting for one to pop.. the worst is when they let them go loose and little kids stand on them ! or squeeze them ! spend the whole time flinching when someone walks near one! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

is it just the rubbery ones? i had a friend once who would heave if someone rubbed a balloon and it did that squeaky noise! i remember we wer on the bus once and she had to ask a small child to stop doing it lmao! she didnt mind foil ones tho!

is it just the rubbery ones? i had a friend once who would heave if someone rubbed a balloon and it did that squeaky noise! i remember we wer on the bus once and she had to ask a small child to stop doing it lmao! she didnt mind foil ones tho!

yeah the foil ones are fine :) :dohh: x

New stalker!

I'm loving everything you've said here! I'm a sucker for rockabilly! I wish my wedding could've been like this :blush:

Your dress sounds AMAZING!

ahhh i hate balloons tooooo, ive just been told off for getting rid of leylas two balloons ive been putting up with for the past few days :dohh:

Thanks for the link Nuke - def something to consider.

LOVE the rainbow balloon idea!! xxx

makeup ideas... i want eyelashes like in the first one (big drag-queen style!) and MAYBE rainbow eyeshadow like the other pics?? havent quite decided between that and a normal "smokey eye" tho.

Attachments

• eye-makeup-tips.jpg
    eye-makeup-tips.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 9
  • eye.jpg
    eye.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 4
  • rainbow-colours_8-classic-make-up-mistakes-to-avoid.jpg
    rainbow-colours_8-classic-make-up-mistakes-to-avoid.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 5
ooooh they look fab! :D Will you have a make up artist?

Oh. Emm. Gee.
You have to have rainbow eyes!! &#9829;&#9829;&#9829; Lush!!!

ooooh they look fab! :D Will you have a make up artist?

yep ive booked her already! she is meeting us at the hair salon in the morning so she can do my face while my rollers are in!

I absolutely love the lashes! And rainbow eyes are fantastic! xx

u dont think itll be a bit much? (i know, i know, coming from someone wearing multicoloured shoes, and a leopard print dress lol!) :dohh:

I don't think it will be. What colour are your eyes x

greyish blue, so boring.

I think it'll look well then! However I would maybe go for the colours on the first pic with the false lashes xx

So I've just looked and ooed and awwed at all your ideas and pics etc.

:happydance: Firstly, :dohh: on me for not being a good stalker friend!!
AND Congrats on the wedding! :) :cloud9:

I love your ideas, and I think it suits you to a T. :thumbup:

I love the hair, love the petticoat!! AND Can't wait to see the dress!!! :happydance:

Poppy's dress is absolutely gorgeous!! :cloud9: Your shoes, to DIEEEEEEE for!!

I personally love the eyelashes (I had fakes put in as well, and loved the way they made my eyes looked!) And I personally think, if you did just a regular smokey eye, it wouldn't go with your theme. I love the rainbow eyeshadow!!! :thumbup:

:hugs: I'll be stalking from now on! :)

:flower:

awwwww thanks krocky. means a lot. <3 :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back