NuKe's Rainbow Wedding Journal! ... WE DID IT!! <3

I think that ring is perfect. It is definately you, and is perfect!! I say go for it, doesn't look like it's too much to me!! :)

:flower:

my only worry is that it's SO different, people will assume it's just a ring and not a weddding ring, and surely that's the whole point?

my only worry is that it's SO different, people will assume it's just a ring and not a weddding ring, and surely that's the whole point?

As long as you both know it's a wedding ring, that's the main thing:thumbup:

honestly i don't like it .. but then again its not my ring :) if you like it ! then go for it :) x

thanks for being honest rhi! :thumbup: i know its not most ppl's cup of tea!

yeah i'm more of a tiffanys girl lol! you know if i could afford it haha :p x

Hey! Only just seen this thread!!

Loving your ideas! I'm also having a brooch bouquet, mainly red and my bridesmaids are having buttons :)

Will be stalking you now :) xx

yay another stalker! girls i may have decided to go with my original ORIGINAL ring idea :dohh: which is a simple 2.5mm palladium band. i really dont know now!

I really love that wedding ring my only concern would be would the stones fall out?

which one? the coloured one?

nuke! I missed your ring update! I thinks its incredible!

yea with all the different coloured stones, it's really stunning but that's what I personally would worry about!

its not stones! cuz its titanium they can make it any colour, yano like rainbow titanium? afaik its jsut coloured dots!

ye no stones, its like coloured holes! hehe! i love it nuke! x

i think you should let Barry pick!! show him the ones you want, and let him decide! :) :thumbup:

But personally, if you're worried about the rainbow one just looking like a "normal" ring, it shouldn't, because it'll be worn on your left ring finger, which is where the signifigance(sp?) is. So I wouldn't worry. Plus, it's what the ring means to you both, not what it means to everyone else! :)

The rainbow one suits you imo. :flower:

thanks ladies. here's the kicker... now i want a black zirconium ring :dohh: dammit MAKE UP YOUR MIND WOMAN.

nuke your just as bad as me for changing your mind!

well if we are going to be wearing it for the rest of our lives...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->