Nursery Ideas

Decosta1228

Married
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good nursery decorating sites? Looking through various magazines but it would be good to see other people's (I have gone through various picture threads here on B&B).

Not sure about which websites but my idea for a nursery is to first pick out a bedding collection, so you have an idea on colours etc. Iv braught all winnie the pooh bedding and bathing items which are in a lemon yellow, from mothercare, so its ideal for unisex. And now have an idea of what colour wall paint will go, Im thinking of either white and yellow(white at the top, yellow at the bottom with winnie the pooh border in the middle) or a nice cream colour.
Are you waiting untill you know the sex before you start decorating?Or going unisex like me?
Xx

mothercare is quite good, as is mamas and papa, the mamas and papas store near us has all the nurserys set out in little corners so you can see it all together :)

Probably Unisex - although hoping for a girl...All I do know is that I want a starry night ceiling and an mobile. I'll just keep looking. Plan to have 3 "fun" walls and one "educational type" wall. Complete with hieght chart so I can chart the years on the wall.

I do feel an IKEA trip coming on, won't have to rush past the kiddies section now.

That and if you have a look at my journal, I'm learning how to crosssitch so that I can do some winnie the pooh patterns and frame them.

Also as a photographer, I plan to take tons of baby portraits and hang them up :)

Probably Unisex - although hoping for a girl...All I do know is that I want a starry night ceiling and an mobile. I'll just keep looking. Plan to have 3 "fun" walls and one "educational type" wall. Complete with hieght chart so I can chart the years on the wall.

I do feel an IKEA trip coming on, won't have to rush past the kiddies section now.

That and if you have a look at my journal, I'm learning how to crosssitch so that I can do some winnie the pooh patterns and frame them.

Also as a photographer, I plan to take tons of baby portraits and hang them up :)

sounds wonderful. a good friend of mine made maddi an amazing cross stiched when she was born, it was the most kind and thoughtful present we had :cloud9: pictures are always wonderful, i take sooooo many now :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->