nursery offended me

did you speak to the manager tuesday? the way the girl spoke to you is awful :(

I have to say that the nurseries my LO has been in, I'd pick him up at random times and they were always well within ratio. There is no excuse for it.

did you speak to the manager tuesday? the way the girl spoke to you is awful :(

I have to say that the nurseries my LO has been in, I'd pick him up at random times and they were always well within ratio. There is no excuse for it.

Sorry haven't updated, have had an awful report to write :dohh:
I went to pick my baby up early on the same day as I just felt really uneasy and I bumped into the manager who said she had been trying to call me as the staff had said they 'think' I maybe unset (I think its more she was scared of me going to management before her). I told her what had happened and she reassured me it won't happen again.

I felt nervous going in the next day seeing that member of staff but she apologized and was really sorry and that it won't happen again, she felt really ill and couldn't take time off.

The way it was (finally) dealt with has settled me (in a way) but I really don't want to take her in the mornings. I still don't feel comfortable about it.

Awe, glad you got it sorted, but I totally know what you mean about feeling uneasy. They have lost your trust!! And that is huge. :hugs:

it must be difficult handing her over now. I hope they can go some way to restoring your faith in them. So many nurseries don't seem to understand just how unnatural and difficult it is letting others look after your child :hugs:

Talk to the manager. She shouldn't roll her eyes, that is her job! I don't care if she's pregnant or not, if she can't handle taking care of children and she doesn't want to do that, than she should find a new job.

ETA: glad you got it sorted out, I would've been so anxious to leave my LO there, but I'm sure everything will be fine from now on! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->