Nursery

We're moving into our new house next month and I'm planning on setting up the basics of the nursery (walls painted, some furniture in) straight away, so I'll get pics of all our beachy things! Got them from all over, mainly eBay but I've also sewed a few bits myself with boats and beach hut fabrics :)

If I haven't moved by the time I have a baby, the nursery will be a very small room - about 6ft by 8ft. I won't do it until after the baby arrives - I would love either a really girly room or a really boyish room and I don't plan to find out what I'm having. I wouldn't feel under any pressure to get it done, because the baby would be in my room for the first 6 months at least as per the safer sleeping guidelines, and, with the room being so small, it wouldn't take long at all to decorate it.

Must have a look online for some accessories. Think we would def have the room done before baby comes or at least the main things done like carpet, walls painted, furniture. Its small room so shouldn't take long.

I was having a look yesterday, I fancy Winnie the pooh, Humphreys corner or something similar, saw some amazing pastel pooh wallpaper at a house we viewed, I wanted to but the house for the paper! I like rooms with a big image on the wall or something inspirational on the wall.

That sounds nice spicy and unisex too

I was having a look yesterday, I fancy Winnie the pooh, Humphreys corner or something similar, saw some amazing pastel pooh wallpaper at a house we viewed, I wanted to but the house for the paper! I like rooms with a big image on the wall or something inspirational on the wall.

I really like this Winnie The Pooh nursery. There's tons of them if you look them up on google images.

https://picklemedia1.scrippsnetwork...153b-f57c-4a64-a700-8431ef4e77e4_medium.JPG?0

I had a fantasy theme for my boy. We got stickers of cute dragons, castle in the sky, wizard, princess, knight. Turned out very cute.

Before the stickers arrived we just had the room light green and light blue (the bottom half green for grass and top half blue for sky). My friend saw the blue and said "What happens if you have a girl?" I explained the sky stayed blue even if we are women, she blushed. It didn't help that I was convinced I was having a boy but refused to find out through ultrasound.

Oh I love that idea! I saw a rocking dragon today (like a rocking horse, but a dragon) and went... That is awesome, my future progeny need one of those.

I'd like to do a night sky theme - glow in the dark stars on the ceiling and glow in the dark sheep on the walls, a stars and moon mobile, pale blue walls with white trim, etc. or something similar. I don't know if we will find out whether it is a boy or girl in advance or not, so something gender neutral like that would be good.

At least... That's the plan at this stage! So many cool ideas on Pinterest make me think it may change my mind before it comes time to decorate!

I'd love to do a Winnie the Pooh theme for either a boy or girl.
The name "Winnie" comes from my city, and my fiance and I also have a small collection of some Winnie the Pooh character stuffed animals that we've bought each other, so it seems fitting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->