Nursery

Gems

Reaction score
When did everyone start decorating their nurserys?
Fingers crossed we find out the sex next friday and i want to start straigh away? Reckon this is too early at only 21 weeks??
xx

Not i dont think its too early. its up to you isn't it. Have you got much to do? Some people are cautious about doing up nurserys but if you're fineabout doing it then i would just get on with it and have some fun, no painting though..be safe

I dont think its to early i cant wait to do mine just gotta wait for the keys for the new house xxx

with chloe she shared a room with me, and with clalum i moved wen i was 8 month preg!! wud of loved to have had it done sooner tho!!!

Thats it then, ill get on to it once ive had next scan... woo hoo so excited now !! The OH is gonna be very busy !! ha ha ha :happydance:

I wish I could decorate a nursery. But my brother stays with us at the moment so the kids will be sharing a room for the for-seable future. And because I'll have her in with me for the first 6mths, I can't even decorate their room in a theme as they'll be having the biggest room eventually!

i think your about on track, personally id start once i found out the sex

I have started on my nursery. Still doing it in neutral colours though just in case.

We were buying girl stuff after our 20 week scan, but waited until after our 32 week 4D scan to actually paint and such...just in case.

We are going to start as soon as we find out the sex in a couple weeks. But we have lots to do. Our whole house is in the middle of renovation. But the baby room need paint and trim etc. And then we will start getting things to decorate and set it up.

My dad has just offered to buy me my nursery furniture, its a mama's and papa's set and its adorable, he said to let him know when we want it and he will order it for us !
I started crying, he is so looking forward to being a grandad and is doing so much to help us out.
xxx

i have only really started doning mine the last 2 weeks as i waited until i got on maternity leave and im nearly finished hope to post pics by end of week.but i dont think u are starting to early do it when ur ready x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->