O day today! Anyone want to join me?!

Sorry your feeling like AF is on her way Krissie :( but more CM usually is a good sign!! And feeling over all "tired" is also a good symptom of early pregnancy! I know what you mean about having to clean the house, lol, I'm in the same boat!!

Nicole, yes, lol, I guess I am a badass, hahahaha! I just needed something to get my mind off of the 2ww for a little bit! I'm so sorry feel icky as well like AF is on the way! BUT if you were 10dpo yesterday the cramping could have very well been implantation!! 9dpo is the MOST common implantation day... 7dpo and 8dpo are also common and 10dpo and 11dpo are also common! So the 7dpo to 11dpo range is "normal" for implantation with 9dpo (smack in the middle just being most common among all the days). So cramping at 10 dpo or even 11dpo is a pretty good sign!!!

I'm feeling okay. Yesterday I was feeling really good physically. Today, not so much! My sinuses are stuffy, i'm sneezing like cray, my legs feel so "heavy" life sore deep in my muscles, and I have a "heavy" feeling in my uterus/ovary areas... all over not just on one particular side. So I am REALLY praying this is my body getting ready for implantation! It will all be worth it if so lol! And I finally "tested the trigger shot out".. i'm no longer getting false positives so and positive I (may) get from here on out will be the real deal!! And I know I'm probably making myself ill, lol, with the stress of the 2ww but I felt sooooo nauseous today. But that can definitely be from stress lol.

I am pretty crampy today. I'm only 6 dpo so it could mean anything. Fx it is implantation. I don't think I implanted with ds until 9-10 dpo. But I think it can change between pregnancies.

Tested this morning because I am impatient and of course it was bfn.

I just got my period. 2 days early and I'm confused and pissed.. �� My periods were so regular now I feel like my PCOS is bad again and I'm never gonna get pregnant! All the tears

And my cervix isn't low so I thought it was suppose to be low for your period. I'm confused

Are you sure it's your period? Could it be implantation bleeding?

Oh no, Nicole! I'm so sorry!! :( Did it continue all day? How many pads or tampons did you go through? It still could be Implantation bleeding! I'm so sorry! I hope this isn't the dreaded :witch:

Krissie, lets hope the cramping today is from implantation!!! All day I have been feeling twinges in my left ovary and an overall "heavy" feeling in my uterus. It's weird never felt it before.. not even with my other pregnancies.. its like I did a major work out and my muscles are sore... but I didn't work out lol. Hope this may be implantation!! (Although I'm only 7dpo). But I have absolutely no cm at all... so i'm really worried :(

Good morning ladies! How are you all doing?

I am still having really bad hip pain. I am thinking it might actually be corpus luteum pain. It is only on the side I ovulated on and doesn't seem like joint paint. I don't know. It just keeps bothering me I guess.

I had a temp spike this morning so I am hoping it means good things!! I took a test and while I think I saw something I am pretty sure it is just line eye.

Oh no, Nicole! I'm so sorry!! :( Did it continue all day? How many pads or tampons did you go through? It still could be Implantation bleeding! I'm so sorry! I hope this isn't the dreaded :witch:

Krissie, lets hope the cramping today is from implantation!!! All day I have been feeling twinges in my left ovary and an overall "heavy" feeling in my uterus. It's weird never felt it before.. not even with my other pregnancies.. its like I did a major work out and my muscles are sore... but I didn't work out lol. Hope this may be implantation!! (Although I'm only 7dpo). But I have absolutely no cm at all... so i'm really worried :(

I am so confused y'all. I used 1 tampon- didn't bleed through it. Today so far at least no blood. My cervix is SO high I can't touch it at all. Watery CM

Blah my body is confusing me.

The blood was red not brown or pink so I am definitely not too hopeful anymore but still it's weird and I am confused.

I still think this is your month Jenn! Don't focus on the CM too much- every body is different and I dunno I'm starting to think that isn't the most accurate way to check haha

It's back. I am so confused. Whatever I'm gonna count myself out if somehow I wasn't id be pleasantly surprised but I'm just confused now. Cervix is still super high.

The super high cervix is very weird. I was always under the impression it would go low when af arrived. I am still keeping my fx for your bfp. But if it is the witch I hope she stops messing around!! That is so frustrating.

Wow, I would be so confused as well Nicole! I'm so sorry! Like Krissie said the high cervix has me scratching my head! During af the cp usually is really low and the OS (cervix opening) is slightly open. I personally don't rely on cervix position to determine pregnancy however, I do rely on cp during af, usually during af its low, firm, and slightly open. I'm sorry hun :( I'm really hoping the bleeding stops and its just a heavier implantation spotting... especially since you only used one tampon. Pleas keep us posted! :hugs:

Krissie, temp spike sounds very promising!! How are you feeling overall today? I am really crampy on my left ovary side and a lot of pinching/pulling, and I feel all over "blah" I am really hoping this is implantation! I'm trying to focus to much on the "dry" cm. I just heard of women who are pregnant usually have abundant cm. I'm really, really, REALLY trying hard not to test until the 8th. But with 9dpo being tomorrow I am REALLY thinking I'm going to break that promise I made to myself hahaha.

I have the worst backache today!! And have been having on and off cramping since yesterday with the peak of it last night. And I am so hungry! I ate lunch and I am still starving. I am seriously thinking of ordering some food and going to pick it up.

In other news I have a ton of CM. And its about half creamy half ew. I marked it in ff as ew since some was present.

I don't remember having a lot of CM with my son. I wish I had charted because it would be nice to be able to compare them.

Yay ladies it sounds promising for both of you!!! I hope you get your bfp!!!

Thank you Nicole!! I'm sorry that the :witch: may have gotten you! How heavy is the bleeding today?

Krissie thats great you have a lot of CM! Im bummed because I'm so "dry", grrr. I'm hoping the backache you have is from implantation!! I'm dying not to test tomorrow (9dpo). I really want to wait but I am so excited this cycle... and yes I know 34 others just like it... but this cycle feels so much different! I feel a lot more hopeful and I have that "I just know I'm pregnant" feeling...which I had with my DS :angel:

Thank you Nicole!! I'm sorry that the :witch: may have gotten you! How heavy is the bleeding today?

Krissie thats great you have a lot of CM! Im bummed because I'm so "dry", grrr. I'm hoping the backache you have is from implantation!! I'm dying not to test tomorrow (9dpo). I really want to wait but I am so excited this cycle... and yes I know 34 others just like it... but this cycle feels so much different! I feel a lot more hopeful and I have that "I just know I'm pregnant" feeling...which I had with my DS :angel:

DONT TEST TOMORROW lol if you're like me even if you know it's too early a BFN will be so sad. Just wait!

Bleeding is light, but red. Cervix is very high, firm but open. I assume its my period. Just very weird it came early. NO clotting at all though. I dunno. I will see how this continues.

One of my friends is pregnant and she has been bleeding Dr said it's a tear in her uterus. I dunno I'm not hopeful and just trying to get pumped to keep trying. We changed our honeymoon plans so we won't be traveling to a country with Zika.

DONT TEST TOMORROW lol if you're like me even if you know it's too early a BFN will be so sad. Just wait!

Bleeding is light, but red. Cervix is very high, firm but open. I assume its my period. Just very weird it came early. NO clotting at all though. I dunno. I will see how this continues.

One of my friends is pregnant and she has been bleeding Dr said it's a tear in her uterus. I dunno I'm not hopeful and just trying to get pumped to keep trying. We changed our honeymoon plans so we won't be traveling to a country with Zika.

I know, I know, I really shouldn't test!!! And I don't want to get that disappointing BFN... but I'm just soooo impatient! And with DS :angel: i had my BFP at 9dpo! But today I have felt like crap and have had pinching/pulling and light cramps so I am praying implantation! And if thats the case I definitely won't have my BFP before 10dpo at least! Oh lord Nicole, I was thinking the same thing with this Zika virus! I'm petrified it will travel to the States! And then I was reading all the stories about the women who were in other countries while pregnant and had babies born with the "effects" and I was freaking out scared what if they brought "mosquito eggs" back... aaaahhhh!! ugh... totally different subject sorry to get off track lol!
Anywho! If your bleeding is light and you are not using more then 1 tampon/pad a day then it very well can be implantation bleeding. Is it a continuous flow? If it continues into tomorrow I would say to count it as af... I'm so sorry :hugs: praying for your BFP soon!!

Super hungry tonight... 11pm and just ate a second dinner. Which I really frown upon since I decided to be healthier last year! And to top it off it was macaroni and cheese... so unhealthy but I was craving cheese!! hahaha Hopefully this is a good sign! I'm also so exhausted but can't seem to fall asleep do you ladies know that feeling? It stinks! Gonna try to get some shut eye! Nicole, praying the bleeding stops :af: ! Krissie, praying your temps keep staying high tomorrow!! :thumbup: Goodnight ladies! :sleep:

I know, I know, I really shouldn't test!!! And I don't want to get that disappointing BFN... but I'm just soooo impatient! And with DS :angel: i had my BFP at 9dpo! But today I have felt like crap and have had pinching/pulling and light cramps so I am praying implantation! And if thats the case I definitely won't have my BFP before 10dpo at least! Oh lord Nicole, I was thinking the same thing with this Zika virus! I'm petrified it will travel to the States! And then I was reading all the stories about the women who were in other countries while pregnant and had babies born with the "effects" and I was freaking out scared what if they brought "mosquito eggs" back... aaaahhhh!! ugh... totally different subject sorry to get off track lol!
Anywho! If your bleeding is light and you are not using more then 1 tampon/pad a day then it very well can be implantation bleeding. Is it a continuous flow? If it continues into tomorrow I would say to count it as af... I'm so sorry :hugs: praying for your BFP soon!!

Thanks love! It is def af. I hope you are implanting!! Dig in little eggie dig in!! Sending you lots of love and baby dust!!!

I'm so sorry Nicole!! Damn :witch: ! Thank you for the positive thoughts! I think I am going to test tomorrow morning 10dpo. So sorry Nicole! Wishing you lots of :dust: for this cycle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->