O day today! Anyone want to join me?!

Aww, Krissie your not out yet!! I have a good feeling for this cycle for myself and you!!

Here is my super duper squinter! Do you see anything? Or maybe I'm going nuts lol! And I obviously would never ever consider this positive, lol, just wondering. If you think a line is forming? And it was in the 10 minute time frame. https://i66.tinypic.com/8ygsba.jpg

I see the line!!

Aaaaaah thank you Nicole!!! :happydance: lol! Deffo not "potivie" YET but I hope that line gets darker!!!!!

That's what I'm figuring. I got my first faint line at 11 dpo with ds and a positive at 12 dpo. So I know there's plenty of time. I've got this feeling next cycle is going to be the one.

I hope this is your month!! If this isn't we can support each other for next month!

aaaah thank you!!!! I will be testing tomorrow and everyday until BFP or af arrives! I really really pray this is a line starting!!! [-o<

How are you feeling this evening Krissie? I had some EWCM this evening so I am confused at this point lol. I have heard EWCM can be a sign of af on the way OR pregnancy! I try not to rely on cm for clues... but I just couldn't help but notice it on the toilet paper :shrug:

Nicole, not sure if you will see this since your probably not hanging around this thread much, but don't go thinking I forgot about you! How have you been feeling?

Doing okay this evening. I had a crazy busy day and I am just now sitting down. So not a lot of time to dwell on testing and theven tww.

I am super tired and thinking of going to bed early.

Doing okay this evening. I had a crazy busy day and I am just now sitting down. So not a lot of time to dwell on testing and theven tww.

I am super tired and thinking of going to bed early.

So glad you've been busy to get your mind off of things!! At least you should sleep well tonight!

Couldn't help myself. My line is back. Seems it just shows up at night. I'd think a bad batch of tests but I've taken several that didn't have any lines. :shrug:

Attachments

• 20160203_192123-1-640x431.jpg
    20160203_192123-1-640x431.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1
I definitely see that line! Thats so confusing! I would take another in the am! If it comes up positive I would take a FRER! So sorry this is happening to you!!

It's even more obvious in person. Especially now that it's dried. I'm thinking I might try to save my frer for Friday if the lines get darker.

I had a similar experience back in July. I had lines but they never really progressed.

I'm sorry these tests are giving you such a hard time Krissie! :hugs: I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get a nice progression!!

I tested this morning and got a deffo :bfp: !!!!!!! :yipee: :wohoo: I'm so excited I'm crying right now!!! 36 cycles me and DH have been trying! And we've had loses but just to see a bfp is so much to handle!!

Omg!! Congratulations! :wohoo:

Post a pic! I need to see it!!

Thank you Krissie!!!!! :yipee: here is the picture it's faint but that's a line I can see!!! https://i63.tinypic.com/2r3kn6s.jpg

I see it! It's so beautiful! I'm so excited for you.

Thank you so much!! I'm still crying hahahaha! And don't think I'm leaving you!! I am staying right here until you get an answer :D

Thank you so much!! I'm still crying hahahaha! And don't think I'm leaving you!! I am staying right here until you get an answer :D

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you. I tested up a bit haha was hoping it would be all of us this month. You deserve this bfp Jen!! Prayers it's sticky and healthy!!

Thank you Nicole!!! I am sorry you didn't get your bfp this month but I am wishing tons of :dust: to you for this month!! :D

Thank you Nicole!!! I am sorry you didn't get your bfp this month but I am wishing tons of :dust: to you for this month!! :D

Thanks love I feel good about this month!! Sticky baby dust for you! Does your hubby know? Is he stoked?

I think the part I am most excited about is tell DH. He is very excited. In fact he asked this morning if I had any news of a positive nature. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->