O day today! Anyone want to join me?!

So sorry Nicole! I hope you get your bfp this cycle! :hug:

Jenn- I was starving yesterday too. I ate a ton. Thankfully it is gone today. My temp did end up staying up this morning so I am pretty excited about that. But my test was definitely negative today. I'm trying to make myself feel better by saying it's caused I drank so much water last night. :D

Lol, thats so funny Krissie! Thankfully today I too don't feel so hungry! I couldn't help myself and tested this morning 9dpo.. BFN of course! :( I was soo bummed but it is still really early and I am pretty sure I may have implanted yesterday (if I did that is)! because I was feeling major pinching/pulling! Sooo with that logic if I did implant yesterday I definitely wouldn't get a bfp today! I am going to test tomorrow too...because I'm crazy lol. I just have absolutely no patience!! I just feel pregnant! And I know a lot of women say that to reassure themselves...but I truly feel so different this cycle! And I'm not out until the :witch: shows her face! Truth be told I will probably test every day now up until bfp or af hahaha

Yep, I'm totally testing until bfp or af. I expect her Sunday do we shall see.

I keep getting shadowy lines on my ic but nothing when I tested with a frer. So kinda thinking there isn't anything there.

Aww I'm sorry! I hope that line starts to get nice and pink over the next few days!!

I am getting so nervous... because I was looking up pinching/pulling on one side at 8dpo. I am reading stories of women who get their bfp's and others who say its a really early sign of an ectopic pregnancy! I'm so scared for it to be an ectopic pregnancy! I mean at this point I haven't even gotten a bfp, lol, so I shouldn't be so worried.. but if implantation was yesterday wouldn't this feeling be gone? It's not really painful... is just like a "stitch" in my side. It's very low and only on my left side.. not even in the middle... definitely on the left side. I'm so worried :(

Thanks Jenn.

I wouldn't worry to much. I've been having the same on my left side as well. I'm pretty sure it's either corpus leatum (sorry don't know how to spell it). Or just the clomid. I've had it every time I've taken it. This is my third round all together.

So I'm having fertile cm. I had ewcm yesterday and wet today. It's really throwing me off.

I just got my period. 2 days early and I'm confused and pissed.. �� My periods were so regular now I feel like my PCOS is bad again and I'm never gonna get pregnant! All the tears

I had the same thing happen to me! 2 days early and I tested on the third bleeding day got a faint positive. I'm pretty sure it was a chemical pregnancy, pulling to the left two days before and I had NO CRAMPS. That never happens!

Aww I'm sorry! I hope that line starts to get nice and pink over the next few days!!

I am getting so nervous... because I was looking up pinching/pulling on one side at 8dpo. I am reading stories of women who get their bfp's and others who say its a really early sign of an ectopic pregnancy! I'm so scared for it to be an ectopic pregnancy! I mean at this point I haven't even gotten a bfp, lol, so I shouldn't be so worried.. but if implantation was yesterday wouldn't this feeling be gone? It's not really painful... is just like a "stitch" in my side. It's very low and only on my left side.. not even in the middle... definitely on the left side. I'm so worried :(

Try not to worry, I've read implanting pinching lasts two days sometimes

Thank you Boognishrises! I am trying to to worry to much!!

Thanks Krissie, that makes me feel better that I'm not the only one having these "feelings" lol. I have heard that fertile CM is a good sign of pregnancy and usually implantation bleeding/spotting follows not to far after! But I have also heard it is common before af arrives :( :shrug: I am really praying it is a good sign for you!! Do you usually have EWCM before af?

I so rarely ovulate I don't know what my normal is. But I don't think so. Seems like something I would have noticed.

I took an ic and a frer tonight. My ic had a definite line. Which is why I decided to take the frer which was negative. So then I took a different brand ic and it had a line. So I'm just kinda frustrated. I've had nothing but bad experiences with these new frer, not sure I trust them.

Sounding positive ladies!! Prayers for a bfp on a few days for you both!!

I so rarely ovulate I don't know what my normal is. But I don't think so. Seems like something I would have noticed.

I took an ic and a frer tonight. My ic had a definite line. Which is why I decided to take the frer which was negative. So then I took a different brand ic and it had a line. So I'm just kinda frustrated. I've had nothing but bad experiences with these new frer, not sure I trust them.

Oh my gosh that is frustrating! I would be so upset! Do you have any pictures of the ic and frer? So glad you got a line though!!! I have heard stories of ic's being more sensitive then frer's! Not sure how true that is, but I have heard many women getting their bfp's on ic's THEN frer!

Thanks so much Nicole! Sending positive vibes your way for this cycle!!!

I didn't take any pics. I'm hoping the morning tests are darker and easier to capture.

Both have dried now with obvious lines. My other tests didn't so I'd be lying if I wasn't excited.

Oh my gosh Krissie thats awesome!! I'm so excited for you!!! I hope your morning tests are darker!! :happy dance: try to get a picture of your morning tests! (I'm weird I like to examine pg tests hahaha)! So happy for you!!

How did your test go this morning Krissie? I tested and got a bfn... I swear I see a line starting but its a super squinter and I may just have "line eye" lol.

Here is my super duper squinter! Do you see anything? Or maybe I'm going nuts lol! And I obviously would never ever consider this positive, lol, just wondering. If you think a line is forming? And it was in the 10 minute time frame. https://i66.tinypic.com/8ygsba.jpg

And this is the picture as is.. No tweaking or anything :) https://i65.tinypic.com/25qszs4.jpg

I see what you are talking about Jenn. I'm seeing something but not quite sure.

My test was very negative today. I even wasted a spendy one because I was so certian. :nope: I wish I would have taken pics last night, there were definitely lines!

Going to try to wait until Friday to test with af expected Sunday.

aww, im so sorry Krissie :hugs: don't get down your definitely not out yet!! You still have plenty of time for the line to show!! Your only 9dpo!!

That's what I'm figuring. I got my first faint line at 11 dpo with ds and a positive at 12 dpo. So I know there's plenty of time. I've got this feeling next cycle is going to be the one.

Here is my super duper squinter! Do you see anything? Or maybe I'm going nuts lol! And I obviously would never ever consider this positive, lol, just wondering. If you think a line is forming? And it was in the 10 minute time frame. https://i66.tinypic.com/8ygsba.jpg

I see the line!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"