o/t rant :-///

leahsbabybump

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
im am soooo pissed of with my OH rite now and hes not hear for me to shout at him so gunna have a little vent hear :-////

we allways buy bread in bulk and freeze it so we dont run out....well he has made him self a sandwich before he whent out to work used the last of the f***ing bread and not got another loaf out of the freezer!!! the freezer is bang at side of wear he stood to butter his bread so how hard would it have been to just open door and lift the loaf out im sooo cross cos ive been feelin like shit allday and not wanted to eat anything i just thought tomy self oh ill go make me a nice chicken sandwich got to the kitchen and NO BREAD i have told him sooooo many times when he uses all thebread how hard is it to just get a new loaf out not like im asking him to go all the way to flamin asda and buy one just get it out the freezer!!!!!
so now im sat hear starving cos i dont feel like making something proper to eat im in sooo much pain rite now i just wanted a sandwich but too much to ask!!!!!!!!

i just txt him to voice my feelings lol and all he can say is go shop and buy some more then !!!!!! errrm im in pain in my jamas in bed the shop isnt just by our door either have to go down to village!!!!! idiot!!!!

i knowim going totally ott with this but it makesme mad when he cant do something so simple lol
rant over haha

Can't you just defrost a couple of slices on the microwave...?

I would say throw a couple slices in the toaster or microwave if you want to eat right this second? Otherwise a few pieces wouldn't take long to defrost if you remove them from the frozen loaf :thumbup:

That being said, I'm sure I've gotten angry over stupid small things in the last few months, but I'm always sure to point out afterwards that I realize I was being just a tad hormonal so my poor hubby doesn't feel beat up for no reason other than my raging hormones :blush:

i deforsted themin the microwave lol they gone a bit crispy on the edges but they will do :-/ lol
hes used to it beliveve me i used to have hormone coil before pregs (used to send me wappy )so he has lived with my raging hormones for 3 years bless him

aw hun dont worry i had a moment like this the other day, my dh keeps putting the loo roll on the back of the toilet, and i cant blinking well reach round there lol over the course of an hour i decided on many different places we could put the toilet roll other than the back of the toilet, i then decided right MY roll will stay on the holder and you can have the use of the other 11 in the pack - fyi mine will last 2 weeks his will all be gone in that itme lolmen! - so what happened today he took mine off the holder, used it and then put it on the back of the toilet WHY DID YOU USE IT! it was easier to reach at the time! YEAH I KNOW!!!

Lol lol lol lol lol sniggering at myself as i type this but at the time it was darn annoying! especially when he moved it! lol

Mine is the same with milk - we use the sainsburys bags which he loves to stock up on (why do they do it?) he'll get a bag out to defrost and LEAVE IT OUT!! Hello... warm weather + milk = rancid!

i feel pretty stupid though now cos all i had to do was put 2 slices out of freezer in microwave haha i had a rite go at him aswell lol bless him

and nomorenumbers my oh does this all the time aswell he takes it off the flamin stand then either puts it on back of loo or on the floor both places no good to me lol so i have to reach over and get a new roll lol we have about 4 rolls going at the same time pmsl

ha ha universal problem which needs to be talked about and exposed! who elses dh's put the loo roll out of reach! my prob is the bag of loo rolls is also out of reach lol lol lol i might get a padlock on the loo roll holder lol! tenner he would still use it though lol

dont feel silly, with my first i cried because me dh told me i was using the wrong washing powder . . .turns out i was in fact using the right one but he made me feel so bad lol xkx

bless lol men are sometimes so unthoughtfull they just go about the house doing whatever instead of thinking what the consequence is for everyone else. I may take this approach just walk about the house as if i live hear alone just clear my own stuff up and leave everyone elses were they dump it etc. H4s good at this aswell i say to him tidy round the room luv and he will put all his own stuff away and just leave everyone elses doesnt think i meant tidy the whole room as if our stuff isnt even there grrrrr lol

i always forget to get the bread out the freezer but when it comes to men making a sandwich why the HELL do they leave such a huge mess??? Bread crumbs and butter smeared all over the side, the buttery knife sat on top of the butter pot that really should be in the fridge and god help the kitchen if my OH makes a cuppa to go with his poxy sandwich, tea stains, milk dregs AND sugar granules which get wet from the milk and then end up welded to the side!!! It takes a pneumatic drill to chip it off :-( there is always a clean dish cloth RIGHT THERE and the cupboard containing the surface spray is below the cloth how hard is it to wipe the side as soon as the sandwich creating is done???

Aaarrrrgh! Lol sorry ranted on your thread :-s men eh??

And as for going OTT i cried and had a tantrum the other day cuz OH drank the last of the dr pepper! :blush: i didnt apologise for it either, just quietly let it go :haha: sad what hormones do to us.

i always forget to get the bread out the freezer but when it comes to men making a sandwich why the HELL do they leave such a huge mess??? Bread crumbs and butter smeared all over the side, the buttery knife sat on top of the butter pot that really should be in the fridge and god help the kitchen if my OH makes a cuppa to go with his poxy sandwich, tea stains, milk dregs AND sugar granules which get wet from the milk and then end up welded to the side!!! It takes a pneumatic drill to chip it off :-( there is always a clean dish cloth RIGHT THERE and the cupboard containing the surface spray is below the cloth how hard is it to wipe the side as soon as the sandwich creating is done???

And as for going OTT i cried and had a tantrum the other day cuz OH drank the last of the dr pepper! :blush: i didnt apologise for it either, just quietly let it go :haha: sad what hormones do to us.

i never apologise :blush: bless him oh well we just seem to go quiet for about an hour and then it will all be over with and forgotten lol

Haha! Loved the toilet roll thing! Makes me feel a bit more sane! Mine does this thing where he will replace the loo roll once he has finished, but will then out the empty roll behind him on the cistern! The bin is right next t the toliet! He's already went the same distance to get a new loo roll, why not put the other one in the bin?! Argh!
How many loo rolls does your ohs get thro by the way? I think mine is abnormal! He can go thro about 1 a day! :(
Don't get me started on the tidying the sandwich stuff away! I have to ut it all away before I can sit down with mine, he leaves it all out! :) xx

Haha! Loved the toilet roll thing! Makes me feel a bit more sane! Mine does this thing where he will replace the loo roll once he has finished, but will then out the empty roll behind him on the cistern! The bin is right next t the toliet! He's already went the same distance to get a new loo roll, why not put the other one in the bin?! Argh!
How many loo rolls does your ohs get thro by the way? I think mine is abnormal! He can go thro about 1 a day! :(
Don't get me started on the tidying the sandwich stuff away! I have to ut it all away before I can sit down with mine, he leaves it all out! :) xx

lettuce i think were sharing the same bloke either that or every man does it instinctivley my bin is like rite by the loo so i can reach to put panty liners in so he puts the empty roll on cistern or leans it on the towel rail which is further away than the bin :-/ and he leaves the butter out all the time so annoying arrrrghhh :growlmad::shrug:

*checks to see if her husband is still watching tv in the living room*
:haha:
They are totally weird! Why do they make things difficult for themselves? :)

*checks to see if her husband is still watching tv in the living room*
:haha:
They are totally weird! Why do they make things difficult for themselves? :)

:haha::haha: mine isnt home rite now maybee you got him :haha::haha: keep him if you have hun cos i just sorted the loo rolls out and put the butter away :rofl::rofl: i cant be bothered to do it all again in morning lol

hes just got back so we can safely say were not pinching each uvas fella looool :haha::haha:

right i actually made a mental note of this man vs woman amount of loo roll usage . .

i was thinking 18 rolls is way too much for two people to use in one month sometimes more . . we used less as a family of five when i was growing up! so . . . when dh went for a training course for two weeks i took out one loo roll and yes it lasted 2 weeks . . .one loo roll

i couldnt help but bring it up with dh asking well what the hell do you use it for

now ladies toilet roll isnt just for your bum apparantly, it is to stop streaks on the bowl (puke puke puke) it is also to stop splash ups (puke puke puke) and you need to use alot of it - there were at least 5 other bathroom usages for toilet roll most of them resulting in puke puke puke . . . it is definately a man thing!

sorry for the gross info but the toilet roll thing has been a prime target in our house for a long time now for the sheer fact that if one day we have 4 and the next day none i am wanting to know where this expensive tool is going

lol lol lol lol lol lol

right i actually made a mental note of this man vs woman amount of loo roll usage . .

i was thinking 18 rolls is way too much for two people to use in one month sometimes more . . we used less as a family of five when i was growing up! so . . . when dh went for a training course for two weeks i took out one loo roll and yes it lasted 2 weeks . . .one loo roll

i couldnt help but bring it up with dh asking well what the hell do you use it for

now ladies toilet roll isnt just for your bum apparantly, it is to stop streaks on the bowl (puke puke puke) it is also to stop splash ups (puke puke puke) and you need to use alot of it - there were at least 5 other bathroom usages for toilet roll most of them resulting in puke puke puke . . . it is definately a man thing!

sorry for the gross info but the toilet roll thing has been a prime target in our house for a long time now for the sheer fact that if one day we have 4 and the next day none i am wanting to know where this expensive tool is going

lol lol lol lol lol lol

looooooool
my OH insist on wiping the seat before he sits on it i walked in on him doing once i said to him what the hell you doin luv do you think i clean that thing twice a day for the fun of it?? he just said its a habit im used to going to toilet it public :-/ he just pulled about 10 sheets of n started wiping round the seat before he sat down!! i was a little offended that he could compare my lovely clean toilet to a mans public toilet the cheeky mare :-/
Ive also seen him soemtimes drying his hands with the stuff :-/ the towel rail is rite beside the loo roll holder why not indulge in my love soft egyptian cotton next towel than get dry with loo roll :-/
I dont bloody know what they like:-/

bless lol men are sometimes so unthoughtfull they just go about the house doing whatever instead of thinking what the consequence is for everyone else. I may take this approach just walk about the house as if i live hear alone just clear my own stuff up and leave everyone elses were they dump it etc. H4s good at this aswell i say to him tidy round the room luv and he will put all his own stuff away and just leave everyone elses doesnt think i meant tidy the whole room as if our stuff isnt even there grrrrr lol

HAHAHA.. Sounds just like my OH this, only tidy his own stuff up.. or leave it laying around for me to do!
Aswell... If I've cooked tea and I say wesh pots, he'll wash his plate.. N leave rest!! Haha.. MEN!!

Ha, my OH is exactly same.. He makes his snap for work.. And when I go into the kitchen when he's gone to work... Surprise, surprise... There's bread crumbs, butter, kitchen foil and the buttered knife left on the side... I mean come on... The sink is at side of where he makes his food.. Is it hard to put it in sink and just wipe up his crumbs and butter!? As as for him making a cuppa... Don't get me started! Ha... Manages to spill coffee all over side!? Aswell as sugar... And like you mentioned... It's horrible to get off when it's dried.. How they make so much mess... I DO NOT KNOW! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->