Obaby ZeZu Pramette, Good Choice?

tashyluv

Reaction score
So, Ive changed my mind again!!! haha. I was gonna go for the hauck condor but ive changed my mind.

This prammette system looks good because the actual pram changes very easy into a buggy as it does not use a seperate carrycot, its really cool. It also has a black matching carseat (get great bundle deals off different sites).

It folds down really good and seems compact which we need for the car, no need for trailing big carrycots around, you dont get much use out of them anyway.

Have a look, there is a video as well at the bottom of the webpage, so you can see all the features

It comes in black/pink,green,red and just plain black.

https://www.obaby.co.uk/product_details.php?category_id=180&item_id=1387

What do you think then?????
Im having a girl but I really like the green one, do you think greens ok for a girl, what do you think?? It would do if I had another lollll

Honest opinions pleaseeeeeee xxxxx

I looked at this way back earlier this year....and my cousins hubby owns a a pram store so I had a good play with it...and it's great pram for the price!

I really couldn't fault it and the two in one seat is great...the fold is small and shopping basket is quite sizeable. I think the green would be fine for a girl.

I didn't buy it in the end as I had coveted a Bugaboo Cameleon for some time and went with that even though it has two seat pieces for the carrycot and toddler seat but both fold flat and it was my dream pram so I got what I really wanted. The Zezu is great, looks pretty good and is a great budget pram!

i have this in black i absolutley love it :D

would definatley recommend :)!! only thing is the pram part seems to get small for babies quickly haha but its okay cause when you change it to push chair mode they still face you and can lie flat so.. :D!!

LOVE IT x

Oh I like it...the site doesn't say how much it is though.

Hi hun, it differs on different sites, mothercare sell it, but the best place I have found is ebay at about £217 + carseat which is £69.99

Im just looking around for the best price at the mo x

Thank you. It really looks like a lovely pushchair/pram.

I have to say that I've never seen this one out and about... I work in childcare and have used my fair share of prams and keep eyeing up everybody's pushchairs at the park ;-)
My Partner and I will be on a budget when TTC(as treatment will cost us) so this one will defintely go on my 'wishlist' for next year :)

we've bought this pram in the pink :D i love it, but havent had a chance to put baby in it since shes refusing to budge lol

its not in your face pink and it was nice to find a pram with pink in it that didnt look tacky and in your face,
it fits in our tiny wittle corsa which is a bonus and i love the carrycot changing into the buggy style oh and the raincover fits the actual carrycot rather than being on spindly plastic things that go all the way over which i prefer lol

I have this pram in black, and it's fab. Only thing i find a prob, is the harness. bottom piece between leg is HUUUGE, ive folded it in a bit, will get a pic later maybe
other than that carrycot to pram is unclip of a clip lol, and seat position is changed in a sec. I paid £170 but didnt get the carseat to match, as if your going to put the carseat on when younger, your not going to use the carrycot for newborn? LO is comingup for 4 months and sits up in it now x

hi i have just brought the obaby zezu and i keep confusing myself trying to fit the lining and things but once i got the hang of it i found it very good..i got a good deal from wilkinsons i got the pramette n car seat for 268 so for the price the pram is great...:flower:

I am really impressed with what I've seen of this pram but I do have a question.... Is the red/white with black dots far too girlie looking for a boy?! Desperately want to get it, but don't want to give my poor baby a gender complex!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"