Occasionally Psycho (But Ridiculously Amazing TTC'ers) - PMA Not Required!

Hello my lovelies! I have had a crazy day. Sprite got spilled on the table my laptop was on, and went underneath it. Now a lot of the keys on my keyboard are not working. :(
Right now I posting from my phone. I'm going to take it to the shop tomorrow and see what can be done. So yeah... shitty. Anyhow, on to a brighter subject. I'm taking my older 3 girls to see Jurrasic Park in 3D tomorrow. I can't wait! I love Jurrasic Park, so it is a must attend for me. Also, we will be cooking out tomorrow afternoon, and I cant wait. DH bought steak and ribs. Woot!

I swayed a bit for a boy btw. Nothing major. We always had sex in a position that allowed deep penetration so the spermies would be close to the cervix, and we had sex the day before, day of, and day after O. :)

Aw, sucks about your laptop Sanrio. Hopefully it can be fixed w/o too much issue. Enjoy Jurassic Park! Mmmm, we love BBQ, have fun!

Getting ready to run some errands and then we're going to visit a good girlfriend of mine and her kiddos. Have a wonderful day ladies!

Sanrio hope your computer can be fixed easily. I wonder if you will end up with a boy - I've read about those suggestions too.

Pi sounds like fun!

AFM we BD tonight on CD8. I ov on CD13 so this puts me in a window of possibly conceiving. I told DH this will increase our chance of having a girl, but he was fine with that. I'm hoping to BD again close to CD13. I'll do OPK's too to be sure.

:dust:

Just checking in! I've been sick all night, but may finally be able to get some sleep now. Be back tomorrow!

Awesome! Now the rest of us need to get knocked up stat!

:cloud9: U/S went well! 6w2d and heartbeat at 130 bpm :)

Yay! I knew everything was going to be fine. So happy for you! Mine is Wednesday, wish me luck!

So... I.am officially dying. Morning sickness is kicking my ass. Food aversions are kicking my ass. It started last night. Went to see jurassic park, and when we left I wasn't feeling too great. Got up today, been nauseated ALL day. I get REALLY bad food aversion too, and of course its back this time. Even the thought of eating makes me feel sick. I also feel like I'm getting a sinus infection or something. So in other words, I am effing miserable!

Sorry your miserable but yay for being totally pregnant! Hope you have some relief soon. Isn't first tri the worst?? :hugs:

YES! I hope it passes soon this time around. Today has been even worse, and my allergies are BAD. I hope it clears up soon. Having allergy issues on top of morning sickness really sucks!!

:hugs:

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/20130415_083527_zpscbbf6d3e.jpg

I know the left has to be as dark as the right for a positive opk...it looks pretty dark but do you think it's AS dark as the right line? Should I poas again this afternoon?

Part of the line is as dark. I would try again this afternoon and compare.

That's what I was thinking, could be a tad darker. How you doing today?

Either way I think you are close. I'm doing alright today. Felt like crap yesterday, so I didn't get anything done i wanted to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->