Oct 12 - CD 1

Jackie, I O`d on sat and still had a positive on sunday. I didnt get a negative until monday. I used the digitials and had smileys so idk about the darker lines and all. Good Luck hun!!

well it sounds like we should all be bd'ing ;) hope everyone has some fun haha and hopefully + after the dreaded 2ww.....sigh i hatez it

that must have been my positive opk because i had the worst ovulation pains yesterday along with major bloating i looked like i was 5 months pregnant even DH agreed! I barely moved off the couch all day! today i feel a little sore i think just from all the work my body was doing yesterday man! But i feel better knowing i ovulated and im pretty sure i did because last month the same thing happened although this time it lasted awhile longer i think! Well i will go monday for blood work to tell me for sure but im pretty sure this is it and im 1 dpo now! this is actually my FAV part of the month because in the beginning i tend to obsess about whether or not i will ovulate or not since i dont regularly but the clomid worked last month and looks like it has this month also! :)

thank you! i am pretty excited! Its my birthday today so that was a great bday present for me! :D hoping its a 2WW that will result in a BFP!! :)

Ohh I need to catch up, just been reading the last couple of pages :) looks like everyone has been ovulating. I'm still waiting to Ov, been using OPK's but haven't had a positive one yet but I'm not due to Ov until the 2nd of November. Ordered some preseed yesturday and got it in the mail this morning so will be using that this month :) hopefully it will work!

hlynn - Happy Birthday hun, hope your having a lovely day :) x

thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! I have been having a pretty good day so far..DH brought me home flowers and a little happy birthday bear with a cupcake :) he is so sweet! and we sold our trailer today so he is there right now doing all the closing stuff with the buyers! We got a babysitter tonight and are going out for a nice quiet dinner and we havent done that in a LONG time so i think its gonna be a great birthday! :happydance:

Sounds fab!!! Hopefully it will be the start of lots more great things like your BFP xxx

happy birthday!!! hope you have a great night!

we bd'd last night and i think i O'd because this morning the line was lighter again so i guess yesterday was the day....hope we caught it this time

BDd last night, and OPK was still positive, so I think we're still ok.
So since my first positive OPK was on Monday, I'm assuming I'm 1 DPO today. I don't chart BBT, so I don't know for sure if I Oed yesterday or today...so I'll start counting 1 DPO today, but I won't get excited about a 'late' af until 16 DPO, not 15 DPO. :)

Like my careful planning? LOL... I ordered the 'super sensitive' ICs...anyone use them before? Are they good? I have hated spending money on store-bought ones.

Hi guys- I'm joining your thread (at the kind invite from JackiePed) :)

I went off BCP in August. 1 DPO today and hoping for that :bfp: !!

Welcome, Sapphire! I'm 1 DPO as well... at least, I'm pretty sure. I had first pos OPK 2 days ago, but I don't chart BBT to verify... I can't remember to do it consistently in the morning.

Enjoy your week of relatively low chance for obsessing, because come next week, I'm sure we'll alllll be analyzing every little thing.

For this week, we MUST tell ourselves...anything we notice right now is TOO EARLY to be pregnancy related....so let's relax for one more week. :winkwink:

Hey all,

I'm pretty sure I'm 1DPO today too. Or tomorrow... not sure, it's my first month using OPK's. I had a line that was practically as dark as the control line yesterday, and it was lighter today, but today I'm having ov pains so I am pretty sure I just missed the surge by a few hours or something. DH and I are gonna be busy tonight!! :happydance:

Soo... I had the longest LH surge I've ever had.... I hope that's not a bad things... (like body gearing up, gearing up, then finally giving up).
Usually my surge is up then down in a matter of 24 hrs. I got my first positive on Monday, got darker positive yesterday, got same dark positive this afternoon, and now tonight it's finally negative again.

I REALLY hope that doesn't mean I didn't O.... still have alot of EWCM today...hope it dries up tomorrow as a sign that O came. *sigh* I hate worrying about this.

i didnt have any ewcm at all this time but opk said i had a surge so i guess i did :shrug: can you still get the surge but no O? do you have to have ewcm everytime to have O'd?....hrmmmph well i guess i will know in a couple weeks anyways

must not obsess......must not obsess......must not obsess

i am 1 or 2 dpo too :) we are all in the 2ww boat together!!

Haha it's great trying to tell yourself not to obsess but it's sooooooo hard not too! I'm guessing I'm around 2-3dpo now as I had thick creamy cm yesterday which I def OV'd the day before? I don't temp either jackie I would go insane having to track everything lol xxx good luck for the 2ww ladies xxxx

Hi, my name is Suzi I just joined this forum, and have a CD-1 or Octiber 12th too! I would love to have some support during my 2WW
This is my second IUI, the 1st was in July but did not work, the Dr. decided to do a small procedure to revove some scar tissue from my uteris. Surgery was in September and I had my IUI on the 26th (CD-15) so I am now in my 2WW

Soo... I had the longest LH surge I've ever had.... I hope that's not a bad things... (like body gearing up, gearing up, then finally giving up).
Usually my surge is up then down in a matter of 24 hrs. I got my first positive on Monday, got darker positive yesterday, got same dark positive this afternoon, and now tonight it's finally negative again.

I REALLY hope that doesn't mean I didn't O.... still have alot of EWCM today...hope it dries up tomorrow as a sign that O came. *sigh* I hate worrying about this.

i dont think that means anything! i thought it was pretty normal to get 3 days of positive opks..because opks can turn positive 12, 24, or 36 hours before ovulation..and if ur a 36 hour girl than consider urself lucky that u get such an advanced notice! enough time to :sex: and be more confident u caught the eggy!! lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->