Oct 12 - CD 1

It's positive mental attitude jackie!! Lol xxxx

Karla it apparently takes healthy couples an average of 6 months so don't panic that your on your 2nd cycle Hun! I'm on my 3rd.. Now i look back at body symptoms etc I think this might have been my first month ovulating too so if I didn't catch the egg I won't be too disheartened just need to keep telling ourself these types of things xxxx

I THINK THIS WAS MEANT FOR FORMUNKY:winkwink:

lol thanks :) hoping still that it is sooner rather than later :)

*sigh*...is it really only 7 dpo today??? Ugh. This is d-r-a-g-g-i-n-g!

On a good note, I've gotten up at 5 for the last 3 mornings and draggin' my booty to the gym...which is great because after my m/c in Sept I lost motivation to work out, and I PROMISED myself that this pregnancy will be a healthy, active, strong pregnancy.

SO... these steps are good. If I'm pg this month, I'm off to a good start...and if I'm not pg this month, well, then I have extra time to keep the habit!

*sigh*...is it really only 7 dpo today??? Ugh. This is d-r-a-g-g-i-n-g!

On a good note, I've gotten up at 5 for the last 3 mornings and draggin' my booty to the gym...which is great because after my m/c in Sept I lost motivation to work out, and I PROMISED myself that this pregnancy will be a healthy, active, strong pregnancy.

SO... these steps are good. If I'm pg this month, I'm off to a good start...and if I'm not pg this month, well, then I have extra time to keep the habit!

Fantastic!! It's great being healthy I started boxing for a while with circuit training but after I started back at college (part time as well as work) I figured I'm stretching myself enough do miss it though xxx

I've never been one to be like, "Ooooh I LOVE working out..." but I'm trying to push myself so that during and after this pregnancy, my body feels like I did something GREAT, not like I was run over by a train and looking deflated. :)
I did fine with weight-gain on #1 and #2, lost it all in the first six weeks, but I did NOT look the same... looked heavier even though I wasn't, pale or greyish skin, flabby and wiggly...
Came from 2 pregnancies one on top of another eating whatever I felt like (which was often crap) and babying myself to the point of sloth-hood!

I want to feel good about myself this time. Cross your fingers for me. I can do this. :bodyb:

Lol whether you like working out or not the results always make you happy!! So I'll be cheering you on hun xxxx might even help me slot a sneaky run in from time to time xxx

i sit here reading this eatting a chocolate bar and feel crappy about myself now bahahahha.....wish i was motivated!, it was my goal to lose all the weight i wanted to before i had another one but i havent lost anything since i had ds because i have a medical condition that makes exercise very hard on me and painful....possibly painful pregnancy too but it is worth it to me since we are only having one more kid then stopping for my body's sake....grrr and just want it overwith so i can have my two babies lol......first pregnancy was terrible so i just kinda want it overwith LOL....just want a baby.....we even thought of just adopting because it was such hell on me and i dont want to not have the ability to take care of ds if i am really sick again :( but then i decided i really wanted to have another one myself so Asher has a blood sibling in this world that is connected to him.....and we never got to breastfeed and stuff with Asher except for 4ish months of ugly pumping and breastsheilds...shudder LOL so anyways i guess i just wanna be able to have a baby and do the things i wish i could have with Asher, and i really want him to have a sibling from birth up so he can have his 'baby' and feel the baby in my tummy and stuff.......oh man i really hope i get a :bfp: this month LOL

thanks for letting me rant

No way, don't feel bad about yourself-- it's never too late to start doing little things -- even walking consistently will have a big impact.

I know what you mean, I get tired of the waiting -- although the trying part is awfully fun! ;-) I just keep telling myself... I can start testing Friday, I can start testing Friday, I can start testing Friday....

friday hmmmm lol i took one today....bad idea i know it is too early but that is when we found out with ds....but apparently it is like a freak of nature to find out at 7 dpo....we just call it a miracle lol he is our miracle baby:) and it was on our first cycle so ui guess i just thought it would be the same this time and i am a very impatient person hahaha....well heres to friday then and all of us getting :bfp: this month!

I am 11dpo today and got my bfp!!!! Yay.. It was neg on a digi yesterday and says "pregnant" today... Im so excited... Baby duuuuust!!!!!

i took another test this morning LOL i think i am gonna make dh hide the other 2 tests for a few days because i am crazy LOL

btw if you use a opk to test for pg what will show up? like if i am pg will LH still show up or if i get a line on a opk does it mean pg for sure?

hope that makes sence

nevermind i read this page and i dont think the opk's are the way to go lol
https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

Was gonna put that link up as she explains it really well xx lol at getting hubby to hide them! I'm crossing everything for everyone xxx

well i plan on testing tomorrow at 10 dpo....do you think that is too soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->