Oct 2015 WTT-ers? Let's get together, yeah yeah yeah!

Perhaps when lo is a bit older and in school u cud consider trying for number 2? I think we will just have 1 def no more than 2.

Well we can't even afford to move out of my parents house right now, and probably won't be able to unless I manage to get a part time job.
And if the age gap was 5+yrs I'm not sure I would want to do that. Especially if we then had another, I wouldn't want 2 children to grow up together and my eldest to be kind of out on his own :shrug:

Hello! Another October 2015 wtt'er here! There will be an almost 6yr age gap between my 1st kid and 2nd. :) can't wait super excited for a baby! :happydance:

Hey so glad to join this group! I have a 12 month old baby and WTT till October 2015. I think we may NTNP till our son turns two and if it doesn't work then properly TTC.

If a decent place goes up for sale around here this year and we can go for it Ill be TTC in October!!!! I need a place with at least 3 bedrooms and a basement. A basement is really a must. Id also like a full quarter section of land.
Right now Im in a 2 bedroom mobile. Our "Temporary home" It is on 10acres which is nice. I just need a bigger place.

I live a good hour from any hospital and 1.5hrs from where im likely to give birth! SO I want to have a summer baby for the best road conditions possible!!!!

I have two kiddos already almost 10 and almost 8. So there will be quite the gap, Ill just have to have two more so they don't feel alone! ;)

I had found the most perfect house just a couple days ago on this website property brothers.... Hubby called today. Turns out it hasn't been for ale for 4 years!!!! :( I had myself pretty worked up on that one! Grrrr. Maybe its best to wait and see what pops up!

On the baby side of things, If my cycle remains fairly regular Id be looking forward to a baby around JULY 16th!!!!!!!!!

MissMcCoy! You're in the same area my DH is from :) He moved down to Texas for me but all our family is up in Alberta. Hehe actually seeing the basement thing tipped me off to looking at your location. It's too rocky here for basements so my husband is always horrified at the lack of them.

Anywho, seeing that distracted me. Hi! Can I join? We're going to TTC baby #2 sometime between Sept-Oct 2015 :)

Hi We are planning ttc our 4th and last baby in september

Good morning ladies!
Great time to get in a work out and some prenatals! ;) ;)

SouthernBound-Its a small world. Its no surprise he went to Texas! I mean Alberta is Canadas Texas! ;) Haha

Haha yes we always say that! I love Alberta but I can't deal with the cold. Christmas was very pleasant this year though. Not the -40 I'm used to up there :p

Yes, We have been blessed with a mild winter so far.

Turned on us the last couple days, at least where I am. Snow and -26 night! The fire is roaring!

I know someguys that went out to texas to do some oil jobs and they said its the funniest thing. That they run their cars out there with AC on to cool them off before getting in. Just like we run them to warm them up!!

Yup! That's exactly it. My husband brought his remote start down when we got married and thought he wouldn't need to use it, he was very happy to have it when summer rolled around :p

My ttc date has been pushed to dec/jan. How is everyone getting on with the wait? We are nearly at march so time is going quick enough!

The wait is driving me mad! Though I find myself in an accidental 2ww due to a fun night and a faulty condom so we shall see.....

Ohhhh exciting!

I am NOT handling the wait well... just want to give in so bad!

Hi ladies,

We're WTT 'till Oct this year too, and I can't wait. We have TTC in the past when possible but had an early miscarriage and a lot of letdowns when AF arrived however its been put on pause for a couple of reasons until October and I am hoping to have lost more weight (I am just tinkering onto obese but lost a stone so far) and hopefully have a more successful attempt!

I am looking forward to Oct as over the past couple of years we've on and off TTC depending on my job and from Oct there is no barrier, we will not be stopping again even if we end up doing fertility treatments, it will be really nice to just TTC and not worry about time frames or needing to stop by such a date 'cos I would be pregnant for such and such ... if that makes any sense!

Plus we're getting married in Dec - in an ideal situation if we're able to announce after our wedding around Christmas time it would be so special, here is to hoping!

How're you all finding the wait, I have to say it is going quickly considering we're midway through Feb now! 224 days until Oct 1st ... :)

Hi yellow! That would be SO exciting to get a BFP to announce at christmas! We're aiming for the same thing. We're trying in Sept, so if successful immediately it would be a bit of a wait to keep it a secret but I'm sure gonna try! Maybe we'll be bump buddies :p

Totally forgot about this thread! (Subscribes for email updates :thumbup: ) sorry for leaving you all!

I'm not feeling very positive at all right now. Basically it was looking like we were gonna get this nice 3 bed house as a part-buy but as of yesterday our chances aren't good. Our benefits need to be changed (and we all know the HMRC take their sweet time) and we had to pay off our credit cards (which meant borrowing money from my parents which I feel terrible about) and HOPE they don't show up on our credit history otherwise we won't get the mortgage we need. They'll only keep the house for us for 5 days before offering it to other people. Bleh. Just feel horrible about the whole situation. If we can't even afford a mortgage for this part buy house (£80,000) there's no way we'll be able to borrow enough for a "whole" house. So we'll have to rent. And rentals round here are few and far between. No house, no baby.

Sorry for the moan. Just feeling very disheartened.

May I join??:flower: I'm HOPING to start around October. I already have a lil boy who will be 2 in april. I thought that by now I would be nearly habing baby no2 but turns out I wasnt ready as soon as I thought. Now that I am, our situation is not ideal. I'm about to finish year 1 out of 2 of a very demanding Msc while working full time and trying to be a mammy. So if by October we are financially ok, we'll start. It will mean that by the time baby is born I will be done with my course. I hope it doesn't take me too long to conceive because I wouldnt like a bigger gap..but who knows.

Also I have PCOS. Last time I conceived on my 3rd cycle of clomid. I have already spoken to my GP and he will prescribe me the meds when I'm ready, but I might try naturally first..havent decided yet.

Hi Molly :) good to have you on board! I wish you the best of luck in getng your finances into an ok place to start TTC :) I think trying naturally would be a good idea, but it depends how quickly you want to conceive.

Our situation has changed yet again! The part buy house fell through, I won't go into details but basically our so-called mortgage advisor gave us entirely wrong figures for everything and we never actually eligible for a decent sized mortgage in the first place.
BUT (yes there is a but and it's a pretty big one!) we are going to talk to OH's mum about renting her house from her as she wants to move in with her partner (some of you may have seen my other post I started about that). So hopefully we will be starting TTC before October! Hopefully before the Summer, maybe around May/June. We'll have to see how long things take to get organised. Although if I did fall pregnant now it wouldn't be the end of the world because we'd know we definitely have a place to move into before the baby actually came. So that's where I'm at. So I'll probably either start a new thread for the new TTC date of join one that's already about. So to abandon you!

I wish you all all the best of luck and hope you all get your BFP's very soon once you start TTC :) xx

Hi everyone. I'm kirstie, got a little boy who's 4 in November and I am planning to get my copper coil removed in sept 15. I desperately want to try sooner but OH is already compromising with this date so I just need to accept it. It will also mean that I'll have been in my job for a year before trying so hopefully have some credibility behind me! I cannot wait though I am incredibly broody. This feeling only started as LO turned 3. He's now so much fun and so funny and I now feel ready for another. I'd love to give him a sibling as soon as possible. My sister is due her baby in July so that helps reduce my broodiness a little as I have that to look forward to and enjoy!

Does anyone else have the coil? I was thinking about wheter I should remove it a few months before trying as I fear the copper effect may linger down there for a while and potentially effect ttc.

Lilmiss91. so lucky to start sooner than expected!! I MIGHT be able to move the date forward a little bit, a month or two.. but wont do it yet, we'll see how things go first.

Kmx, sorry, no advice for you. But as far as I know you shouldnt have a problem you should be able to start straight away. I've never had one though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->