• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Octo-Bumps!

im_mi

Crunchy mama!
Reaction score
Hi girls!

soooo i am due on october 4th and am looking for a bump buddy! i was going to post this in 1st tri but to be honest i kind of wanted to be bump buds with someone who understands the specific challenges and worries of someone who is pregnant after losses. that way we can support each other through the really hairy moments and know that the other understands :)

Anyone? :)

Hiya, I'm up for it I reckon I'm due on 5th oct. Feel really positive at the mo about this pregnancy - it feels so different to the last so I'm taking that as a good sign!

excellent! :D I feel really positive about this one, too, i reckon its mothers instinct ;) is this your first baby?

Hi sweetie I'm due 2nd Oct and could do with a bump buddy who understands what I am going through :D Congrats on your pregnancy and to you too starsunshine. x

Congrats to you, too, babytots :)

I shall add you girls into my sig then! :flower:

:D i'll put you in mine once i have eaten can't believe I am pg again it feels so surreal! x

I think I'm due on the 4th aswel but not 100% as never had AF after last M/C. I hope you all have a happy and healthy 8 months, would be nice to share our journeys.xx

Hi sweetie I hope you do too!!! Are you going to be getting an early scan? I know with my 4th pregnancy I was scanned as I had fallen straight after my 1st m/c and needed to see how far along I was.

Good luck and I hope come Oct we all are holding babies in our arms. p.s Maybe we should start a bump buddies thread in the relevent section :D x

Hi there i would love to be a bump buddy, i am due 11th october and i had a mc in sep 09 so i have caught 3 months after. I kno exactly how it feel as i am very nervous in certain ways about things. But again like you all i feel somehow positive bout this one because i have had such a sicky start already and very good test lines and i aint even due on till 2moro so it shows to me my hormones are high already. Hope this is it for us girls and these little beans stay!!! xx

ooh yeah we should definitely start a thread!i'm really rubbish at thinking of names for those things though :blush: once someone has started one, link me and ill come post :D

congrats laurietate! its so scary when you are that early on, well done you for staying positive hun! feeling sick is such a great sign :D

hi sassy! Congrats to you, too. You should definitely ask for a scan to date the pregnancy! do you have a rough idea of when you ovulated?

Hi Girls, when I spoke to the EPU on Friday they said count the day the I M/C as LMP, so I'm 5 weeks, although I think I ovulated late, I have my first blood test tomorrow and will be scanned at 7 weeks, my doctor is very supportive and has offered scan straight away but I't rather leave it a few weeks and see what happens.xx

I'll try and come up for a name and get back to you sweetie. How are we all doing today?

Sassy I have seen your other post hope you are ok try not to worry too much it could just be that your urine wasn't diluted enough or something. Are you going to go for your blood test still?

I am feeling worried I hate this waiting just want to get to 6 weeks be scanned and know baby is ok as i just can't shake off the feeling something is wrong. I see my doctor tomorrow and hopefully can request hcg blood tests and then Wed am booked in for a normal blood test to confirm the pregnancy.

Argh I wish time would pass quickly! x

Hi there i would love to be a bump buddy, i am due 11th october and i had a mc in sep 09 so i have caught 3 months after. I kno exactly how it feel as i am very nervous in certain ways about things. But again like you all i feel somehow positive bout this one because i have had such a sicky start already and very good test lines and i aint even due on till 2moro so it shows to me my hormones are high already. Hope this is it for us girls and these little beans stay!!! xx

Hi sweetie welcome!! Hope that we are all in this for the long haul! i am so nervous but like you am trying so hard to feel positive this time round. x

Hiya, yes this is my first & I got pregnant straight after my mc so had no AF! Feel really blessed that it was all so quick!

Just dropping in to send you girls lots of :heart: and sticky dust! how are we all feeling today? Sassy i am so sorry for what is going on with you right now hon :( anything more to report?

Got extreme heartburn this morning and feeling very hormonal. its hard being pregnant with a toddler to look after as well but im determined to take every single symptom with a smile, i feel so lucky to be pregnant again :) still waiting on a call about my early scan.... hurry up! i want to meet my flump!

Hi :flower: Can I be your bump bubby too? I am due the same day, 4 Oct. I had a mmc in Nov '09 and feel so blessed to be pregnant again.

Congrats on your BFP hun :hugs:

ooh yeah that would be fab! Ill add you in my sig :) how are you feeling? much sickness or anything yet? I get the odd moment of nausea but at the moment its mainly exhaustion and heartburn.

Thanks hun, No symptoms whatsoever, grrr. I just went for another progesterone test so should get that back tomorrow. Doc says he just wants to monitor that after the last mc. Have you had any blood tests? In my last pregnancies morning sickness always started at 6 weeks so I'll see what happens next Monday, lol. Will keep you in my prayers that it's all smooth sailing from here...

Thanks :) Nah i havent had any blood tests yet, but when i saw my doctor last week she referred me to the midwifery team and requested that i be referred for an early scan at the EPU. I havent heard anything yet, if i havent heard by the time i am 6 weeks i will give them a call. I know a lot of them fairly well from the voluntary work i do for the Breastfeeding Support Group in our town so i feel OK about calling them.

Ooh, good luck for your progesterone results! i didnt realise that was something they could monitor as well as HCG? what will the progesterone levels tell them? Are they meant to get higher or stay the same?

Hi Everyone! First of all Congratulations! I had a mc on 12/7 and my LMP was 1/6. My EDD is 10/10 and I could really use some support along the way. Hubby was hit hard after the MC and continues to remain stale until we are positive everythings ok. I mc at 6 weeks so I will feel a little relief once we see or hear a heartbeat. I have 5 children with my first husband and this will be "Our" first together. One son, 14 and Four daughters, 13, 11, 10 & 9.

Here's to a H & H 9 months!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->