october 2011 babies!

well the average gestation is 40 weeks, right?
One third of 40 weeks is 13 weeks, 2 days and 8 hours.

So at 13.3 weeks is when you are in the second tri, which for most means rounding it up to 14! LOL

Here is a nice little trimester calculator which calculates trimesters based on your due date-- and shows you all three different "types" of trimester division: developmental (2nd tri starts at 12 weeks), gestational (2nd tri starts at 13.3) and conception (2nd tri starts at 14.5).

If you look around the site, it also has a chart which you can print out, which shows exactly when you enter the different stages of your pregnancy.

Thanks for all your help! Im going to take it as 14 weeks so Im definitely sure lol, cant wait to be a 2nd trimester lady! :happydance:

I counted it at 13 weeks, but either way I'm there now I guess. lol

wantabelly! :) How is everything going with you?!!!! an't beleive it's gone either. Actually went by fairly fast looking back now. I haven't been on here as much either partly for the same reason, but i've also been pretty busy at work.

do you have a facebook/skype etc? then we can keep up to date even when we're not on here.

Yes, you can find me on facebook, Teather Murphree, it might say Teather Marie Murphree, can't remember......lol I guess pregnancy brain is starting :shrug:

This is very difficult and probably the hardest thing I've ever had to write.

I was admitted to hospital on Tuesday 19th April 2011 with heavy bleeding and severe abdominal cramping. On Thursday, April 21st 2011, I received confirmation by a scan that the baby I was expecting with my ex boyfriend Charlie and whose October arrival I had so anxiously anticipated, had been lost to miscarriage on Tuesday 19th April 2011 at 13 weeks and 5 days. The cause of the miscarriage is as yet unknown and sadly I will probably never know why :cry:

I feel in such a state of shock and feel so numb, empty, sad, depressed, distraught and in dispair. I thought I'd get to hold my lil guy in my arm's in October, but I've been robbed of that chance :cry:

I named my baby Sirius-James Peter, as it's the name me and my ex boyfriend had decided on for a boy and it pains me so much to know that I'm never going to get to see or hold him. I know that one day though, when my time here is done and I reach the gates of heaven, both my angels Alex Peighton and Sirius-James will be there waiting to meet their Mummy for the first time and I'm going to hold them both so tightly and never ever let go of them again :cry:

Sirius-James Peter Brealey 19/04/2011 at 13+5 weeks :sadangel:
Mummy loves and misses you so very very much my lil bear :cry:

I am so so sorry for your loss lil bear, I just cant find the words :cry:

I am sooo sorry for your loss lil bear. :(

So sorry to hear of your loss lil bear, really awful news. Thoughts are with you. xx

Lil Bear you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers :hugs:

I am so sorry lil bear. I cant imagine how you are feeling right now. My deepest thoughts are with you xxxxx

Does anyone in here know what they are having yet? I originally thought I would try to stay yellow for that SURPRISE at the end but I'm finding myself DYING to know!! Heres the closest thing to a profile pic I got and it was at 13 weeks, anyone fancy a guess?

Attachments

• 13 weeks0001.jpg
    13 weeks0001.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 0
Lil bear, I'm so sorry... I can't even fathom............. *sob*

wantabelly, I'm determined we're NOT finding out the gender! Well, not till we have to anyway ;) haha!

Lil bear, I'm so sorry... I can't even fathom............. *sob*

wantabelly, I'm determined we're NOT finding out the gender! Well, not till we have to anyway ;) haha!

You have got to be one strong woman! I told myself the same thing but now that its getting close to time to be able to tell......I'm driving myself nuts wanting to know if I should pack up my sons clothes or just keep them out :shrug:

haha, well I'm a day ahead of you and not at all tempted yet. This is our first though, so we don't have anything gender-related around at all to tempt us into wanting to know sooner!

I heard the heartbeat for the first time today!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKy4QWzL2Oc
Sorry, the video is just the wall of hospital room we'd been put in (their normal room is having the floors re-done!) I recorded it cos hubby wasn't able to be there, but now I want to record it each time and put them together into one vid of my pregnancy... heh. My midwife was the one to suggest that idea, and I like it! I'll add in slides of the scan pics and any videos I can get of a moving belly later on etc too. :D

We're finding out the sex June 3rd!
I can't wait! :) & I really need to start registering stuff, lol.

ooo, exciting armywife!! I have my next scan 23rd May, I could find out the gender but I'm determined not to! lol!!!

We just got our last big bit of nursery furniture the other day; the bassinet! So now we have the cot, the chest of drawers, the shelves and storage drawers, the changing table and a bassinet! YAY!!!! All was free, or cheap second hand stuff. All in great condition too. :D Have started on the clothes & nappy stashing now too.... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->