october 2011 babies!

I am feeling very left out, I was due my 1st appointment with Midwife today & sat 40mins in waiting room to be told Midwife was on holiday & didn't look like she'd arranged cover & they couldn't get hold of another. I have come away feeling very frustrated & disheartened. I had same Midwife with my 1st & was unhappy with her lack of organisation, numerous times I turned up for appointments she'd written times & dates down for & she'd double booked me. Looks like this Pregnancy will be no better.

Now waiting for someone to call me to see if they can fit me in to see another Midwife at another Surgery in the next week............I just want to go for my scan!

Loving all the Scan pics Ladies, beautiful.

x

I can see my linea nigra already! It's faint, but it's there... Seems early? lol

How terrible horsey_hen! I would be so ticked off! I hope they can fit you in soon! Is it possible to switch midwifes if they can fit you in with a different one?

I am feeling very left out, I was due my 1st appointment with Midwife today & sat 40mins in waiting room to be told Midwife was on holiday & didn't look like she'd arranged cover & they couldn't get hold of another. I have come away feeling very frustrated & disheartened. I had same Midwife with my 1st & was unhappy with her lack of organisation, numerous times I turned up for appointments she'd written times & dates down for & she'd double booked me. Looks like this Pregnancy will be no better.

Now waiting for someone to call me to see if they can fit me in to see another Midwife at another Surgery in the next week............I just want to go for my scan!

x

awww hunny that is rubbish can you not ask to be reffered to another midwife and tell them about your experience last time? as it didnt sound good thats all, you want to be felt as though your being looked after not cast asside :-( i hope things get better for you hun and best of luck with your scan. I have my first midwife app at a sure start centre which is at a school around the corner from me:wacko: yes a school lol wierd i thought but this may be the norm near me i dont know?? so hopefully she will be booking me in for my scan then which should be in the next couple of weeks :happydance:

Congratulations to all the ladies who have seen their lil ones via ultrasound and thanks for sharing your pics! I have to wait until 4/12..... Its slowly getting here but sharing in all of your experiences helps to pass the time. This isn't my first lil one and call me crazy but I have never had the stretching and ligament pains this early :shrug: I sneeze or cough in the middle of the night and the stretching pain hurts so much I actually say "ouch" out loud. How about you guys? Anyone have this?

How terrible horsey_hen! I would be so ticked off! I hope they can fit you in soon! Is it possible to switch midwifes if they can fit you in with a different one?

I managed to speak to another Midwife & I am off to another Clinic on Tuesday so feeling abit more positive, going to see if I can remain there for rest of Pregnancy. Just so annoying.

x

x

awww hunny that is rubbish can you not ask to be reffered to another midwife and tell them about your experience last time? as it didnt sound good thats all, you want to be felt as though your being looked after not cast asside :-( i hope things get better for you hun and best of luck with your scan. I have my first midwife app at a sure start centre which is at a school around the corner from me:wacko: yes a school lol wierd i thought but this may be the norm near me i dont know?? so hopefully she will be booking me in for my scan then which should be in the next couple of weeks :happydance:

I have managed to get in elsewhere so happier something has been done. A school, wow I've never heard of anything like that before. Hope Pregnancy so far is treating you well.

x

Congratulations to all the ladies who have seen their lil ones via ultrasound and thanks for sharing your pics! I have to wait until 4/12..... Its slowly getting here but sharing in all of your experiences helps to pass the time. This isn't my first lil one and call me crazy but I have never had the stretching and ligament pains this early :shrug: I sneeze or cough in the middle of the night and the stretching pain hurts so much I actually say "ouch" out loud. How about you guys? Anyone have this?

I have noticed same, sure it was alot later on in 1st Pregnancy.

x

Hi girls x
Hows everyone?

I had my 12 scan today and everything was perfect! Baby was wriggling,everything looked good and i was put forward 1 day :)
it's starting to feel real now,and i've already looked at baby things online today lol x

Thats amazing 1st time! I'm going for my scan tomorrow! I really cant wait because we can finally tell everyone then! :happydance:

It's finally starting to feel real, although I am a bit worried about keeping all that water in and having to travel in the car, but I'm sure it will be fine

:hugs: to everyone still waiting to have their scan - it will be so worth it when it finally comes around xxx

I freak out about the water and travelling too :) Have you had your scan yet?? Hope it all goes well, which i'm sure it will.

I bought my first baby product yesterday.... A pram!!!:happydance: Has anybody else started baby shopping yet??

Hi everyone! I can't believe i only just found this thread. I'm due 1st October :happydance:

Amy xx

Hi WantaBelly!
I told my Dr. about this at my 8 week ultrasound and she said perfectly normal! I would sneeze and grab for my stomach because there was such a sharp pain!!

Hi Chloe's Mum! WELCOME!

Finally found camera cable so i can download pic....

https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb351/1st_time1/P4021223.jpg

Well I had my scan yesterday and my dates have been put back two weeks, which I thought they would, so little one is still going to be an October baby but I'm now due on 23rd instead.:thumbup:

It was so exciting seeing it actually in there, its little arms were waving about and to see it moving was the most wonderful thing, it finally feels real now! :happydance:

We started telling everyone and its such a relief not having to keep it quiet anymore! I will try to put my pic on later xxx

Well I had my scan yesterday and my dates have been put back two weeks, which I thought they would, so little one is still going to be an October baby but I'm now due on 23rd instead.:thumbup:

It was so exciting seeing it actually in there, its little arms were waving about and to see it moving was the most wonderful thing, it finally feels real now! :happydance:

We started telling everyone and its such a relief not having to keep it quiet anymore! I will try to put my pic on later xxx

Aw, one day after me! :)
It was pretty awesome to see so much moving about! I swear LO was waving, haha!

Aw, one day after me! :)
It was pretty awesome to see so much moving about! I swear LO was waving, haha!

I know - its all getting exciting now! - I agree on the waving, Im sure little one knew we were watching!

Finally found camera cable so i can download pic....

https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb351/1st_time1/P4021223.jpg

Congratulations on having a BOY!!! I found out at my 12+5 week scan that Beau was going to be :blue: (hes on the left) and this is EXACTLY what my scan pic reflected ;)

Sorry, I haven't posted back to update.

I went to the epu and my lil bear looks healthy and is progressing well :happydance:

I'm so thankful to all the team at the epu for their help and reassurance :) but soooo angry with my doctor for making me feel so upset and down thinking my baby had gone

So, I will be an October 2011 Mummy with you lovely gals and can't wait to see my lil boy or girl around the 20th :cloud9:

Thank-you all for your kind words of support :thumbup:

Sorry, I haven't posted back to update.

I went to the epu and my lil bear looks healthy and is progressing well :happydance:

I'm so thankful to all the team at the epu for their help and reassurance :) but soooo angry with my doctor for making me feel so upset and down thinking my baby had gone

So, I will be an October 2011 Mummy with you lovely gals and can't wait to see my lil boy or girl around the 20th :cloud9:

Thank-you all for your kind words of support :thumbup:

WOW! Lil Bear I thought you had gone - that is wonderful news! :happydance: What a nasty doctor - some of them really dont care how they make you feel :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->