october 2011 babies!

YAY flying duster same day as meeeeeeeeeee

Ah, I wish I could start nursery stuff... Military life is complicated...

On a side note, my butt has deflated :dohh:
I guess it's all going to my belly! Haha!

My butts gettting bigger :( I saw it in my reflection and though wholie heck! where did that come from, im not sure as i havent put on any weight.

Ladies, I have a Dr appt tomorrow and will hopefully be getting to find out what bubs is. Will let you know when I get back ;)

The Dr took a quick peek but the babies legs were crossed, he said 70% girl based off the fact that he did not see a willy but not to buy anything??? Call me Crazy but I just dont feel this is good enough for me to announce "Its a Girl!" What do you guys think? They had to draw blood and stuck me 8 times without getting one drop of blood :( they said I have to go back Monday the 16th so they can try again but on the upside they promised to take another peek with the ultrasound machine while I'm there :)

YAY! But I would want more conformation that before anouncing :happydance:

yeah, I'd agree-- more confirmation before announcing. Those "maybe-girls" often turn into boys later on! ;-)

sorry about getting poked with needles for nothing :-( I have a blood test on monday, and NOT looking forward to it (although my veins are very easy to find.. but still.. I hate blood tests!)

Yeah, I'd be wanting another check before announcing anything! Though girls are often never 100%... lol

That's exciting wantabelly!!
I'd want as much confirmation as possible too.

Going through a growth spurt. My lower left side has been achy & I've had ligament pain for a few days... Ouchy.

I may have felt LO a few days ago. I swear I felt a few taps over on that achy left side. Maybe LO is burrowing into that spot, haha!

Hi ladies!!!
Found out today we're on team blue!!!

Bubs has a small issue with his kidney's but they are keeping an eye on it and i will be scanned at 34 weeks again to check on them, so fingers crossed they are fine by then!!!

AWW Congrats! Mrs Knapp!!

well heres my first bump pic 17+3 the one of me and hubby is pre pregnancy

Attachments

• me ntrev.jpg
    me ntrev.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1
  • bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 2
well that post must seem random because this isnt the thread i started writing in! strange :) x

it's not strange cheesecake, we're all due in Oct here... Many of us with our first! Welcome!!! :)

Congratulations Mrs Knapp!!! I go back tomorrow and they are going to have a peek, hopefully I will get a definite answer ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->