october 2011 babies!

How exciting :) Glad you got your boy! We find out a week from Friday and I am going nuts! I want to know so bad! I feel like it might be a girl, but since it's my first and I really one want of each at least I will be thrilled with either. I just want to start planning!

A week from Friday?! Mine too! I also have a gut feeling of girl, & I'm very curious to know if it's right :)

How exciting armywife! We will have to see if we are right :D My hubby is convinced it is a boy, so we can't wait to see who predicted right :laugh2:

Baby's movements are definitely stronger now. I feel lots of wiggles & a few bumps which I've actually been able to feel from the outside when I press down. Yesterday LO jumped on my full bladder... THAT was a strange sensation, lol.

last night we finally felt proper movements and my oh felt it from the outside :) :cloud9:
im so pleased she put on a show for about 30 mins and we both felt her loads then she has done it again a couple of times today...

im hoping this means my anterior placenta has moved up

The last week I have started to feel much stronger movement too! Sometimes I don't see it coming and it totally startles me. I have felt it on the outside several times in the last week or 2. The hubby has been trying and finally felt it 2 nights ago. He was all smiles and giggles. It was just amazing! :cloud9:

I've only just been feeling ANY movement in the last week, but it's still amazing! I felt a kick from the outside the other night too, but hubby hasn't managed to feel anything yet.

Hi just thought I would join u guys. I'm due my first little one on the 26th of October. Have been feeling baby move for the last week or so which is very exciting. Have my twenty week scan next Monday so starting to feel a little nervous now.

omg I'm being kicked so bad right now! These are the strongest yet! Was it the cold popsicle or the sugar in it?? ...maybe both, lol.

Will be the coldness, I have cold water just to feel him jiggle hehe

I'm sure the sugar helps too :) I found spicy foods does it as well. I know what I am eating/drinking before my ultrasound Friday!

Hi everyone, just wanted to add on my scan pic as we've just been today and found out its a boy!

https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/sined192/P6023818.jpg

Wish me luck, I'm going for my scan this AM! :happydance:
Hopefully gonna get a good potty shot!

Congrats Irish Girl, so exciting!

Good luck Armywife! Can't wait to see what it is! I have mine early afternoon. I hardly slept last night. It's like the night before Christmas lol.

I'm so jealous of all your movement!! my placenta is in the front, so while I feel movement, it isn't very strong yet :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->