october 2011 babies!

Oh cool. Was a bit nervous when it came back positive so early but am feeling more confident as the days go by. (had a chemical preg 1st month) It was great to see the word 'pregnant' on the test though!
:happydance:

Me too! I haven't done a digi yet but plan on doing one tomorrow!

Hi Ladies,

Can i join?:flower: I'm expecting my 1st bundle of joy on 8th of October:happydance:

Hi 1st time, you and I are due on the same date!!! Happy & Healthy 9 Months

Hi ladies, after many ups and downs we got our BFP today! Used the NHS calculator and I think the due date is around the 15th October! x x

woohoo, look at this; 9 pages of October babies already! Wow!!!! We're going to have fun sharing all this!!! :D

Congratulations its great we have so many people to share this with

Hey girls, Hoping it's ok to join you, 4th baby due 14th October. 1st two conceived straight away, 3rd took 17 cycles and this time round only 3 cycles, feeling very lucky :)

Hey girls, expecting baby number 2 and we're VERY excited. Think I'm due around 20th October. Fingers crossed for a less morning sickness this time round.

expectinb baby #2 October 5th.....gosh the first one went 18yrs old Jan.11 this year...i must be crazy starting over...:blush:

Yay October babies :D
:bfp: 26/01/2011
Our first Pumpkin due 4th October! :happydance:

Baby #7 due around Oct 13/14, same due date as Beau (to the left <<<<<<) I didn't make it to October with him, he was born 9/26 7lbs 14 oz

Baby number1 due around the 13th october!!!

Ive got the first doctors appointment on friday!! a bit nervous, anyone got any advice??

xXx

Eek cant believe October babies are coming, it doesnt seem two minutes since it was me and the July babies!!
Congrats ladies have a H&H 9 months

Ilovemysquirt, no advice other than take care of yourself and I'm sure everything will be fine. They will ask your family history, health questions etc, give you your maternity paperwork etc, will make it more real for you, very exciting especially with your 1st baby.

I had an early scan today and i saw a lovely little bean in a sac! But unfortunately a bit too early for a heartbeat so i'm booked in for 2 weeks time! Yay!

Yesterday i had quite strong symptoms with cramping and stretching in the tummy and very sore boobs but today i don't seem to feel anything! Have you experienced this? I don't think i should worry but i need reassurance!

congratz lily! Milliemoo glad to hear your scan was good :) Im sure I wont have a scan for ages. NHS in scotland is pants. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->