october 2011 babies!

i'm due with my 1st 7th october, am completely freaking out though as i don't feel remotely pregnant, no symptoms except tiny bit of nausea in the morning if i'm hungry :wacko: I'm totally wishing morning sickness and sore boobs on myself!!

have my 1st scan next tuesday cos we had ivf

I dont feel pregnant either and that is scary me, because of my history, I have my first scan on the 18\2..praying I see a heartbeat.....

Oohhh, good luck to you ladies waiting on confirmation scans!!!!!!! All of a sudden I love my terribly sore boobs! LMAO!

I called a midwife yesterday!!! THAT got me crying again, cos all of a sudden I was telling a stranger about the life inside me and it was 'real' again (a few days of only talking between me & DH about it made it feel like maybe a dream...) I had a good chat with her last night on the phone, and once I get in to work I'll check my diary and she'll come up and visit me for an informal chat to get to meet each other and see if we get along well together, or not!

I haven't seen a doctor yet, but the midwives here sort everything too so there's no huge need to see a doc at all. Thankfully we have free public health care here, including maternity stuff!

Now I can't wait to meet the midwife and get the ball rolling!!!!! Soooo excited.

Expecting my first child October 9th I will not be finding out the sex of the baby I love surprises.

5 Weeks 2 days pregnant

:happydance:Yippee!!!:happydance:

I booked in for my 8 week dating scan on the 28.02.11 i'm so excited.

Oh, i have a question.... Does anyone know if your allowed to fly during early pregnancy?? I'm pretty sure you should be allowed to, but i just want to double check.:shrug:

There was a thread about flying and the consensus was that in early pregnancy its ok.

Hi all,
1st time, I've flown in early pregnancy and done long haul flights at 29wks and both is fine x

:hugs:Thanks Periwinkle and Honeybear for easing my mind, its only a one and a half hour flight so i should be good.

But i would rather not go if it was in anyway harmful to my little baby. :)

Hi I just got my BFP this week! My first baby due around oct 18th. I have my Dr. apt this Thursday!
mrssunshine78 and Kiki I also don't feel pregnant except for a headache and increased thirst.
Congratulations everyone :happydance::cloud9::happydance:

I'm due around oct 5th and everyone is talking about sore boobs lol I haven't had sore boobs at all yet this pregnancy. Ive had maybe a day or two of tingling in my chest but thats it. I think its because I am still nursing my 13 month old

Im due Oct 10th!! Its my 3rd pregnancy, praying all goes well and I dont miscarry like the first 2 times!!!

Congratz to all the new joiners of the thread! its so exciting eh!! xx

Just wanted to say congrats to all the October 2011 mummies to be. :flower:

I was a mummy in October 2010. :happydance: I remember taking the test around this time last year. :cloud9:

yaaay my DS was also born Oct 2010 and #2 is due oct 2011! snap!

Just wanted to say congrats to all the October 2011 mummies to be. :flower:

I was a mummy in October 2010. :happydance: I remember taking the test around this time last year. :cloud9:

yaaay my DS was also born Oct 2010 and #2 is due oct 2011! snap!

Same here guys, DS1 was born on 2nd October 2010, this baba is due 1st Ocotber =) Gonna be a crazy few years, eh??

Count me in for baby #1 due around October 13th - we have our first prenatal appointment with m OB-GYN on tuesday...looking forward to it :)

hey all who else is due in october 2011!

im due mid oct with baby no3!

mummy to sean (2) sharlee-jane (8months) expecting baby number 3 (oct11):happydance:

Baby #1 !!!!!!!! Due around October 21, 2011 and will be celebrating my 2 yearr wedding anniversary on 10/17/2011... What a great month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->