October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Hi LilOopsy, can you add me whenever your next updating please? Due October 21st and team pink xx Not officially in 3rd tri til Sunday just floating over for a browse :)

There ya go hun... sneeked you on before I drop off to sleep =D :thumbup:

Not quite 3rd trimester yet...but trying to sneak my name in before i lose the thread :D Due Oct.27th with a boy :D :blue:

Due oct.24th with our 3rd little princess! I'll be over next week sometime.

I'm due October 15th and its a boy. Hard to believe I'm in 3rd tri already! :)

I can't believe I've been in third tri for 2 weeks now... Getting a little scared here :shock:
xxx

Liloopsy how did you make your signature??? Its beautiful!!

Aw thanks Hun. I used to make digital scrapbook kits for extra pocket money so I have lots of scrapbooking software and photoshop skills.
Do you want me to try make you one? I can't add tickers to it like some girlies here do but If you give me a pic and let me know what wording you want and the kind of style Ill give it a go. I've got a little rusty so it's nice to be back on it again lol

Hey

I have just come over from 2nd trimester forum! I am due 13th october with my first and its a little boy!

x

Hiya ladies :) I'll be coming over next week but just having a wee peek about haha :)
I'm due October 23rd :happydance: Can't believe almost in 3rd tri!!

Only a few more hours and I'm officially 3rd tri! Exciting :happydance:

HEY! I need to change my due date!! From the 21st to the 15th! still team blue!

There has been talk on here about someone doing the actual birth dates of our baby's and I was thinking why don't we just post it on here for us to all see, rather then trying to keep up with a new thread.

Hi all,

I will be officially in third tri only next week...
Due on Oct 25th with a lil boy...our first:)

Hey Hun, I'm not officially over yet but saw this post and couldn't resist. Baby G is due 27th October and we're team pink! Arrgghh can't believe I've just posted in a 3rd tri section! Haha. Xxxxx

Eeeek, Too excited to wait any longer...... Wanna see my name on this list:haha:

25th and expecting :pink:

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"