October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Hi,

Please add me when you have a mo. I'm due 5th October and we're team pink. Very excited.

Thank you. Xx

Hi, can you please add me also when you can?

Due date 25th October and expecting :blue:

Are you going to update actual birthdates & weights when it all happens?
That would be interesting to know :thumbup:
xx

Hi there. I am due 8 October and we are team pink :)

xx

Sadly I won't be able to update these as I'm due on the 2nd October... So by the time my LO is here I won't have the time to keep up for the first few weeks. What with family visits and a new routine.

If I was at the end of October I would of happily

Hope you understand :flower:

xx

Sadly I won't be able to update these as I'm due on the 2nd October... So by the time my LO is here I won't have the time to keep up for the first few weeks. What with family visits and a new routine.

Ah of course how silly of me lol! :haha:

xx

Hi, could you please add me? Due 20 October and having a boy! :D

xx

Maybe someone later in the month can take over the thread! It will be nice to see when everyone actually delivers on the front page!

Hey can you add me? I am ue on the 9th of october and I am on team :pink: :happydance:

xx

Maybe someone later in the month can take over the thread! It will be nice to see when everyone actually delivers on the front page!

They wouldn't be able to edit the original post as they'd need my log in... However, they could start a new thread called "October due dates (UPDATES)" so that admin wouldn't close the thread for duplicate then :) I'd like to keep up to date with a lot of you too :)

Someone more organised than me could start a thread in the baby section with birth details, which we could then use as a baby chat thread.

I would volunteer but I know I won't keep it up to date.

I didn't manage to get on FB last night btw, will try and sort today.

Welcome New Mommies!

Liloopsy - That's a good idea.. maybe we'll get some volunteers later down the line!

Hi LilOopsy, can you add me whenever your next updating please? Due October 21st and team pink xx Not officially in 3rd tri til Sunday just floating over for a browse :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->