October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Hey ladies... Will be updating the list this afternoon :)

So impressed at how many of us October beans there are!

Omg, the excitement..... I had to edit my post as I said I was expecting a boy :dohh:

We're expecting our first on the 27th and we're pink. :)

That said I'm fully expecting a November baby! :haha:

Also glitterfly - we have the same due date! How exciting that someone else is due the same day. :)

We're expecting our first on the 27th and we're pink. :)

That said I'm fully expecting a November baby! :haha:

Lol I know how you feel being on the border dates lol... As I'm due the 2nd I'm convinced imma end up a September bub lol

That's just it, I read through this forum and see all these poor ladies overdue and I'm like "yeah there's no way that won't be me". :D But hey I won't start crying about it until the 27th, who knows maybe we'll be lucky? My mum told me my eldest brother was 5 weeks early, in which case we'd be joining you in September. So even if you're not borderline I guess it's something you can never call.

With my first, I was due on September 14th but he came on August 24th. Hoping to be lucky and go early again lol.

Claudio (husband) = 4lb 4oz. Born 3 week early (he now 6ft 2!)
Me = 7lb 10oz. Born 6 day late
Ella (sister) = 7lb 12oz. Born 1 week late
Sister baby: No 1 = Olivia born 40w 5d (8lb 2oz), No 2: Anna born 41w 3d (8lb 2oz)

So no idea if Alexandre will come early or late or how big!!

I was born early and all my brothers and sisters were either on time or early.
Not sure about OH.
My sisters kids were all overdue haha :)
No way to predict it really!!
I'm giving myself my due date as an aim but telling myself I'll have baby by mid November in the hopes that I won't drive myself crazy if I go over haha :)

Me born 6lb 6oz @ 38w

My OH born 4lb 4oz @ 36w
My elder brother 2 days early
My younger brother 2 weeks late
My FIL born 2lb 2oz preemie in 1945

I'm prepared for a Virgo or a Libra lol!

I have no idea when LO will come but ihave a feeling she'll be a big one when she does!!

Dh was 10lb 7oz
I was 7'11

Dhs kids from a previous relationship have all been big, the boys were 9lb 11 and 9lb 6 and his daughter was born at 26 weeks gestation but still weighed like 2lb odd!

We've already had an emergency scan because I was measuring 32 weeks at 28 weeks and they were worried about me having too much amniotic fluid, turns out my fluid is fine and we just have a chunky pumpkin :haha:

I too worry about our little one's size. I know I was tiny but my partner was 10lb something. Are measurements just judged from when they measure your fundal height? I had my first measurement last time. She said they use the rule of thumb that it's a cm for each week. I was measuring 27 at 25. But then I expected it to be bigger because my BMI was a little high when I got my BFP (we weren't really expecting things to happen so fast). Not sure if that's the case but it did worry me a bit.

I'm due 25th October! Can you add me to the list please, thank you!

This is my second and I'm hoping to VBAC.

xx

I too worry about our little one's size. I know I was tiny but my partner was 10lb something. Are measurements just judged from when they measure your fundal height? I had my first measurement last time. She said they use the rule of thumb that it's a cm for each week. I was measuring 27 at 25. But then I expected it to be bigger because my BMI was a little high when I got my BFP (we weren't really expecting things to happen so fast). Not sure if that's the case but it did worry me a bit.

Are you having a 4D scan?

Depending on the sonographers experience they may guesstimate the weight for you based on growth

Mine is a qualified MW too with 25 years experience and has predicted us at around 7lb 12oz based on her average growth at 28 weeks (she weighed 2lb 13oz roughly at that scan) I've heard from reliable source that's she is rarely wrong :)

Some might give you an idea if you ask nice

PS updating list when I'm on PC tonight... iPad isn't as easy

We are, we can't book until payday (next Friday) but hoping for the week after that if possible and they can fit us in (so 28 weeks probably).

Thanks for the tip, I'll be sure to ask what they think. I could deal with 8lb I think, but my friend's little boy was 10lb 9oz at birth and ... wow she said that hurt lol. With my partner's mother continuing to tell me how big he was I can't help but worry slightly. ;)

Are you having a 4D scan?

Depending on the sonographers experience they may guesstimate the weight for you based on growth

Mine is a qualified MW too with 25 years experience and has predicted us at around 7lb 12oz based on her average growth at 28 weeks (she weighed 2lb 13oz roughly at that scan) I've heard from reliable source that's she is rarely wrong :)

Some might give you an idea if you ask nice

PS updating list when I'm on PC tonight... iPad isn't as easy

Ooh thats interesting.....my 28 week growth scan was 2lbs 10oz.....so if I just take 3oz off what you have been predicted - ha - 7lbs 9oz, I wonder if that will be right!!

Both me and OH were smaller babies (I was 6lbs 12oz and think he was about the same but he was 2 weeks early!) so I'm not expecting bubba to be massive!

I'm due October 16th & I'm team pink!

If you could add me to the list I would be much obliged xx :flow:

Oh I should add actually that I'm team yellow!! :) We seem to be in short supply :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->