October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Hi, iv just started nosing over here this week, I'm due a little girl on the the 24th I can't believe how quickly 3tri has come round for me xx

We have a lot of boys with Oct. 1st and a lot of girls Oct. 9th

Hi
Have just logged onto here for first time in ages! Please can I join this group?
I am due 22nd October and it's a girl! xxx

Okies ladies... Just to let you know that I can't update till tomorrow afternoon as my OH has just set my laptop up to rebuild and put on the beta windows 8 on it. So I'm left with just my iPad for the day. Will add all you new ladies as soon as its up and running.

Hi, iv just started nosing over here this week, I'm due a little girl on the the 24th I can't believe how quickly 3tri has come round for me xx

Im due a girl on the 24th as well!! My first!! :) i hear you! Time is going so fast i cant believe it.. seems like yesterday i was hiding it from everyone waiting to hit 12 weeks! :)

Liloopsy how did you make your signature??? Its beautiful!!

Aw thanks Hun. I used to make digital scrapbook kits for extra pocket money so I have lots of scrapbooking software and photoshop skills.
Do you want me to try make you one? I can't add tickers to it like some girlies here do but If you give me a pic and let me know what wording you want and the kind of style Ill give it a go. I've got a little rusty so it's nice to be back on it again lol

Thats no nice of you! Thanks so much for offering but we are having a 3d scan in 3 weeks so if ots ok, i might like to give it a try with one of those pics?? :) i will let you know after ive had the scan and see whether you are up to it :)

Just bumping the thread up for the newcomers to third tri :)

DH, his brother and sister were all 4 days late at 7lb something
Me and my brother were both a week early at 7lb ish

DS was 6lb 4 at 10 days late
DH's sister's baby was 2 weeks early at 6lb 3

I can't see a link between generations there can you? The only thing it makes me think is that missy will be late like her big bro.

Wow so many October babies - how exciting!!!

I'm due 19th Oct with a little boy - my first baby and I am sooooo excited! Lovely to virtually meet you all!

I'm not officially over here for another week & a day but have been having a nose & came across this thread! Lol I'm due 30th October & I'm having a girl :) can't wait to come over & join you all! :D xx

30 weeks today!!!

Oh my life, 10 weeks to go! nearly in single digits.

:happydance:

I'm due 24th with a little girl :D there's lots of us! :)

30 weeks today!!!

I'm right there with you, I have 10 weeks left also and can't wait to get there now it seems it's just dragging on and I'm trying so hard to not ficus on the time by worrying about my oldest' sons birthday party this weekend then my 9 month old's Aug 18th., then I focusing on making sure all the bills are paid and making sure we have enough of everything (besides food) until after the first of the year.

30 weeks today!!!

I'm with you too! my ticker is a few days ahead for some reason. but i am 30 weeks today as well! i can't believe how fast this is going by, but it does seem to be dragging a bit sence i entered 3rd tri :dohh: i'm hopping that wont contuine though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->