October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

LIST UPDATED 15th JULY 2012

Sorry took so long ladies... been a very busy and tiring few days. Hope all you lovely bumps are doing well =D

I'm having an October baby due 13th and we are team yellow!

I know I'm early but second trimester is boring me and I've been lurking for ages anyway :winkwink:
I'm due October 28th and it's a boy (or so they say!) :happydance:

hi ladies :) officially in 3rd tri today! (due october 14th with a girl) can't believe how fast this is going!

hi ladies :) officially in 3rd tri today! (due october 14th with a girl) can't believe how fast this is going!

i know how you feel i'm due the same day and its flying past!!!!:happydance:

Lol I just changed my tag line to 12 weeks to go... Only to realise that tomorrow I change to 11 weeks to go!!! :happydance: super freaking fast!

At the beginning time felt so slow but now its going so quickly! Everyone else is nervous about birth right??

At the beginning time felt so slow but now its going so quickly! Everyone else is nervous about birth right??

No way I can't WAIT, when I feel that first contraction and provided I feel it after 36 weeks I am going to be jumping for joy, getting the bag and hot footing it down to the hospital. BRING IT ON!

I'm 29th with a :blue: but not officially over here yet :)

Lol I look calm on the outside... But as the say... I'm a duck on water... Underneath I'm freaking terrified lol

Im both excited and scared lol when i think about it, i get psyched n pumped to give birth lole "i can do this!" Lol but when people remind me only 14 weeks to go... oh dear!! :/ lol but i cant wait to meet my baby!

Im both excited and scared lol when i think about it, i get psyched n pumped to give birth lole "i can do this!" Lol but when people remind me only 14 weeks to go... oh dear!! :/ lol but i cant wait to meet my baby!

Haha sometimes I wish my 11 weeks was 14 again! I remember 14 weeks to go... That was yesterday right? :haha:

I'm not that worried about birth itself, but it's not my first time.

My FIL actually said "at least you know what you're letting yourself in for this time... how much it hurts etc" yesterday and, I suppose, in a way I do but no 2 births are the same are they, even with the same parents.

To me, worrying about it doesn't help, and the upsides (i.e. getting your baby) far outweigh the downsides (i.e. the pain of labour, the recovery afterwards and the however long it takes for your body to go to somewhere vaguely like normal).

I'm scared but not, it's inevitable so I'd rather not be worried about it.. Things can go so smoothly, just hope I'm one of the lucky ones lol.

Booked my 3d scan! Get to see my little lady again on the 9th Aug :D

Hope you ladies are good! xx

Ok, I can do it but anyone who wants to join needs to friend me!! My facebook is https://www.facebook.com/lisawoowoo so if you add me and message me that you are from here and due October I'll add you to the group!!

I sent you a message to join this (my real name's Jeni - I'm with DH and I'm wearing a coral coloured dress in my profile pic) but didn't friend you first - will do it later, just posting this so you know who I am

The way I got through labour both times was thinking if it less than 24 hours and I get my baby healthy and well then thats a total bonus!!

You hear of ladies labouring for 48 hours in total agony and that so worked for me as 17 hours with DS1 seemed like I had had a short labour really when you think of it like that :thumbup: I honestly believe that positive it thinking helps you stay sane through the pain

The way I got through labour both times was thinking if it less than 24 hours and I get my baby healthy and well then thats a total bonus!!

You hear of ladies labouring for 48 hours in total agony and that so worked for me as 17 hours with DS1 seemed like I had had a short labour really when you think of it like that :thumbup: I honestly believe that positive it thinking helps you stay sane through the pain

Possibly true on the positive thinking front - I went into it with the plan of lasting out for as long as possible without any pain relief and not panicking about anything and I did have a relatively short, straightforward labour (8hrs in total, only 2 at hospital, and managed without the pain relief).
If I'd been there for days, and there had been complications I maybe wouldn't feel the same about it now.

Hi, thanks for starting this post! Im due 8th October having a little girl :)

Ok, I can do it but anyone who wants to join needs to friend me!! My facebook is https://www.facebook.com/lisawoowoo so if you add me and message me that you are from here and due October I'll add you to the group!!

I sent you a message to join this (my real name's Jeni - I'm with DH and I'm wearing a coral coloured dress in my profile pic) but didn't friend you first - will do it later, just posting this so you know who I am

Haven't had a message so will await the friend request :D Will add you as soon as I spot it!!

11 weeks to go (from tomorrow)...eeeeek!!! Bought some more bits yesterday! Getting exciting but I just feel like we have so much more to do!!

Hello!

I quickly use computer at hotel to say hello to you all. I home on Thursday!

A lovely place. I meant to have walk earlier with mama, but I too tired and bubs having big party inside me!

I be back here after Thursday!

I'm technically 3rd tri tomorrow but decided to come and take a peek anyway! I'm due 16th October with a little girl :)

P.S. hi wanaBmummy! We're both due on 16th with a girl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->