October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Can u pls add me??? I'm due October 16th :) with a boy!

yeh feel that its dragging too!!! on school hols now too, so days will def drag!!

:wacko:

Can you add me please? I finally found this thread after being told about it! lol My due date is October 2nd and Im having a girl. Ltoth.

Dis-regard that last post! im already on there! my bad.

Can't believe I missed this Oct thread for so long...
Can you add me? Due Oct 7th, girl :)

Hey ladies... Still waiting on my OH to put an operating system back on my laptop... Should be done in next day or so then I can update list :) sorry for delay.

Dizzy... Welcome officially to third :)
I just hit 30 weeks... Final hurdles and she'll be here... Scary thought but so lovely too :)

Got a scan next monday. Super excited! I wish it was october already, I want to meet my little girl!

Aw happy 30 weeks liloopsy! :)

We are all so close to meeting our wee ones!!
Cannot wait for October to get here already!! :)

Hi Ladies

I`m due 17th Oct and staying team yellow x

I found second trimester went very quickly, when I think back over those weeks from April to the start of this month they all just blur into one.

I'm starting to feel that contended and "at peace" vibe lots of pregnant women describe - the feistyness that came out in early to mid pregnancy is going now. But maybe that's just because I can't be bothered anymore, being mad takes up too much energy!!

it's all rushing past so quickly for me - 1st tri took forever, but 2nd & 3rd seem to be on fast forward!

For me it's the other way around, 1st Tri flew by, 2nd Tri was average and 3rd Tri is dragging! I just can't wait to meet her and get the whole labour thing out the way :blush:

Plus this weather is killing me!!

Hi all, can I please join?

I've been in the precious pumpkins all along but thought I'd sign up here too!

I'm due 9th October & expecting a boy.

I'm on school holidays & spent the last 3 days in on my own awaiting phone calls from the midwife who's messed me about so it's dragging!! Finally got an appointment at 3.30 today.

Usually the summer rushes by, & I have plent to do, so I bet September will come & go before I know it!

Xxx

Due 24th! :) Currently team yellow but I will be finding out 5th at my 3d scan :) xx

Ok so. Its official. I will be having Sonny in October. I changed doctors yesterday and she said that because we live an hour and a half away if I havent gone into labor by 38 weeks or so she could induce me (i had son #1 at 38w) so there! November due date is off the table yay!

Update: sorted laptop out... Will update list first thing in morning

Not supposed to be here yet, but will pop my name on the list anyway

Erised, due on the 31st of October with another girly =D
And yes, I'm aware my signature says I'm due on the 30th. By my calculations it's the 30th, and I refuse to believe the midwife and have halloween as my due date ... but guess I should be honest on here :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->