October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

dont think ive been added :( 24th with a girl :) thank you!

I ma due October 7th with a girl. thank you!!

I'm due 22nd with a girly :) No other 22nd's on the list ooh!

updated: 27/07/2012
thank you for your patience ladies during delay

How is everyone today? I'm shattered! DH goes out on Wednesday nights (pub quiz), woke me up when he got in (11:30) and kept me awake for over an hour. Then last night we went to the Team GB football for the olympics so it was 12:30 this morning when we got to sleep. DS woke crying at 1:30/2 and we were up for the day at 7. DH is out tonight too and I never get to sleep properly alone.

DS can sense tiredness and to him it's a sign of weakness, he's so full of energy and I still need to get something to eat today! I've hardly eaten since lunch time yesterday cos the football ground ran out of food and the queues at the station post match were too long to have time to buy anything!

Oh, and my hayfever is bad today.

My bubs started the day uber quiet to the point I was ready to head up to the hospital. I could not wake her. Usually I get up, pee and lay back down and it wakes her right up. Well nope, nothing. Poked, prodded, rolled around, drunk OJ - little brat was so fast asleep she wouldn't budge. It felt like a two hours before I got a tiny wiggle from her. DH pointed out it had only been 10-15 minutes :blush:
She's been much more quiet today but moving enough not to have me completely frantic. Now that I'm sitting down this evening she's livened up a little bit more. I assume it's a growing day.
I'm pretty sure she's rolled over because every time I get a kick I'm not getting little limbs out the front or sides (which she usually does) but I'm getting larger bulges like backs and bums alongside pain in the bowel. She's kicked so hard a couple of times that it made me feel like I needed to fluff but it was just her putting pressure back there lol.

absolutly shattered, summer hols has started!!!

had nice back massage that helped my back, building works starting in my house next week, so moving out for three weeks, dont need the stress!!!

xx

Good morning!

I Ok today - Alexandre like an Olympian inside! Kicks and somersaulting!!

Husband back at 7am after long night shift, so he sleep for now and then we go to see new flat and plan nursery!

Also look forward to a thread for when we October ladies go in labour!

Good morning!

Husband back at 7am after long night shift, so he sleep for now and then we go to see new flat and plan nursery!

Me too :D

Ahhhh - who else's little cutie-pie is kicking them in the cervix?! I swear it feels like mine has a hand inside my vagina... Ugh!!

Good morning!

Me too :D

I don't haha coz it means Im close! Being on the 2nd is scary lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"