October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Ahhhh - who else's little cutie-pie is kicking them in the cervix?! I swear it feels like mine has a hand inside my vagina... Ugh!!

Alexandre has feet comfortable under ribs, so they get kicked and feel bruised! His head is lying very close to below area and he like to tease his mama by pressing against it - naughty baby!!!

Ahhhh - who else's little cutie-pie is kicking them in the cervix?! I swear it feels like mine has a hand inside my vagina... Ugh!!

That would be me! I swear she likes it so much down there she has taken up permanent residence slightly above my vagina. Very annoying at the moment...was expecting her to move up and she did but she still has to have a foot or a hand stuck as far down as possible.

That would be me! I swear she likes it so much down there she has taken up permanent residence slightly above my vagina. Very annoying at the moment...was expecting her to move up and she did but she still has to have a foot or a hand stuck as far down as possible.

Ack I know, annoying isn't it? Mine had just rolled over and inserted a foot under my ribs but she's still also sticking a hand down there. She must be stretching as much as possible, knowing time to move around freely is limited ;)

me!i was getting headbutted in the cervix...thought she was gonna fall out!midwife reassured me it was all ok though :) still annoying though!

My little guy is sitting pretty low too. This kid karate chops my cervix and bladder for entertainment!

hello ladies, im due october 11th according to the doctor, according to my dates october 18th. i wonder who will be right :)

feel like his hand is going to pop out like something out of a movie!!!

i am due 1st October, so cant wait to start the october that was it!

xx:happydance:

LOL, mine normally likes to lay transverse, giving him access to kick just about any sturcture in my abdominal cavity, but lately he has chosen a more vertical, I am pretty sure he is head up and kicking me in the cervix today, but it could be punches to the cervix and feet in the ribs, hard to tell at this point ;)

OMG

I've just seen the start of a November Thread!!

ohh coming quickly now. xxx:happydance:

My daughter moves nonstop, not complaining, just dont remember this in my first pregnancy (12 years ago) lol...she moves all day long and nite...is this an fyi for whats to come when she arrives?? LOL! I'm a bit nervous as I get bigger if the movements will become painful...I'm already feeling powerful moves now so...

I get periods of time when my girl moves more, from 10-11 am, from 3-5pm etc. it's funny how like clockwork she is. I can also get her moving if prod her a bit, she likes to push back.

Mine just wriggles all the time, I'd say it's annoying but actually it's nice to know she's ok in there. Getting so used to it that when she doesn't move for a couple of hours I get worried and start poking her!

I can set a clock by mine as well. I get odd movements in the morning but then she is more active at lunch from say 11-1 then she seems to have a nap then wakes up about 4 and is active from then till about 10pm!!!

Had a growth scan yesterday as they are keeping an eye on her, was great seeing her so late and we got to see she was head down :) so all the pains i am getting down there from her movements are her head butting me, which is kinda funny although it hurts! x

I'm October 19th and am expecting another girly!!xx

Hey everyone, hope you're all doing well :) haven't posted here for a while so figured I would pop in. I have my appointment on monday, really excited for it! Not only will I get 3d pics with my ultrasound I also get to find out if this kiddo is still transverse. Her movements have been all over the place lately so I honestly have no clue at the moment =/ Also anxious to see my weight gain, I've only gained 22 lbs total but 9 of those lbs were within 4 weeks (EW!) Think I have been doing ok this week though as far as not over eating lol Mostly excited for the ultrasound though :) I hope tomorrow goes by really fast! need to find ways to keep myself busy tomorrow. Might go down to walmart and start buying a couple things for the baby shower, that should kill an hour or so lol. Still need to fill out my invites too..meant to do that today but just didn't get to it =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->