October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

For past hour or so, as I've been watching Olympic action, baby has had his bottom or knees sticking out in air, as he kicks, moves and stretches out. Very strange to feel a hard lump poking out.

We also have started nursery in new flat. I can't wait for him to sleep in it and I can't wait to move, as means a lot more space.

Is it too early to think about birth plan at 29 weeks? I see midwife on Wednesday to begin to talk about mine.

I may be 29 week tomorrow, but today I feel as if I am 36!!

xFrancisca (and very active bump) x

I'm due a girl on Oct 18th :).

I'm just wondering when the proper kicks are going to start for me- I have anterior placenta so know things might be a bit later but so far I've only had a handful of kicks which I can feel from the outside.

For past hour or so, as I've been watching Olympic action, baby has had his bottom or knees sticking out in air, as he kicks, moves and stretches out. Very strange to feel a hard lump poking out.

We also have started nursery in new flat. I can't wait for him to sleep in it and I can't wait to move, as means a lot more space.

Is it too early to think about birth plan at 29 weeks? I see midwife on Wednesday to begin to talk about mine.

I may be 29 week tomorrow, but today I feel as if I am 36!!

xFrancisca (and very active bump) x

I asked my midwife about the birth plan the other day & she said that up to 36 weeks you will be treated as premature, so will do whatever the doctors tell you to! At 36 weeks if you have a plan they will try to follow it. She advised me to wait until after my antenatal class/workshop day as things will be explained there.

xxx

I'm just wondering when the proper kicks are going to start for me- I have anterior placenta so know things might be a bit later but so far I've only had a handful of kicks which I can feel from the outside.
You're feeling a lot from the inside? Just not many you can feel from the outside right? From what I read some women never feel much on the outside or inside but those that did started feeling them around 30 weeks. Is yours high or low?

I'm October 19th and am expecting another girly!!xx

My little girl is due on 19th as well :happydance: She's got a big brother who is excitedly waiting to meet her.

Ok, so just over 2 months to go until due dates come round for some of us in this group, how early do you think we'll get our first birth announcement?

I'm going to say....12th September, and hopefully from someone due at the beginning of October so baby is technically term by the time he or she arrives. I want everyone to be able to take their babies straight home without and special care required.

Don't forget about the twins due, some already scheduled for early delivery ... not quite sure when =)

I reckon about mid. September sounds about right though. I'm not due until the end of October (in fact, the last day) and have a trip planned for the first week of September... so I think I'll pass on giving birth that early :p

Ok, so just over 2 months to go until due dates come round for some of us in this group, how early do you think we'll get our first birth announcement?

I'm going to say....12th September, and hopefully from someone due at the beginning of October so baby is technically term by the time he or she arrives. I want everyone to be able to take their babies straight home without and special care required.

I've been thinking about this too, it'll be fascinating to see who pops first! It'd be a nightmare if they were born at the end of August, they'd be soooo young when they started school. I reckon early September we'll see the first October "this is it".

My MIL was feeling my bump at weekend and reckons its grown alot and dropped in the last week. she said "there's no way she's staying in there til October, she'll be here in September" :)

I have an anterior placenta too, you'll see more than you feel! If you lie down when she's active you'll see her wriggles, pushes and kicks and wonder why the hell you don't feel half of them lol. You should feel more in the next week or 2 though, I feel mine a lot more since I got closer to 30 weeks x

i dont know why as I have no previous experience but I'm absolutley convinced this one is gonna come early!I cant give you any reason for it but I just now she isn't waiting til the 24th... My mum is due to fly back on the 5th of october (my parents just moved abroad a month ago) and it would be typical if baby came before that lol dont think she will come THAT early...but I'll just have to wait and see!!

Islander: I have same feeling, as I feel I am about 32 weeks, not 29! My mama and sister are over on 22 Sept to help out before birth, so I tell Alexandre he can come after then and not before!

I'm due 15th oct, with a girl.. We've already got two boys :) x

Dispite the fact that my son was a week late and had to be induced I too have a feeling this one may be early but only by a couple days..Not a very strong feeling and may just be stemming off my plans to induce again hoping the dr will do it a couple days early.. not sure. I'm due oct. 14th but since early on I had a real strong feeling about the 12th.. And it wasn't until I decided I wanted another induction if this baby doesn't come on her own that I wanted to trust this feeling and go with an induction date of October 11th, they induce at night at my hospital which would likely mean a birth date of october 12th. (Due to past expirience with my son, I honestly think they let me go too long since I had really high blood pressure and don't want the scares of an emergency c section as a possibility again even though I ended up going vaginally the possibility scared me, and I am not comfortable going past my due date this time around) I get to see my regular dr today, in a couple of hours. She was on vacation during my last appointment and the one before that I had rescheduled due to my hubbys schedule and she wasn't avaliable at the time I needed =/ So I will get to talk to her about it, let her know thats what I want anyway and see what she says about it. The last dr said if I am favorable they will go ahead and do it and because I had a previous successful induction this could be beneficial (no idea why she said that).

I think i will try and sweet talk my midwife, wink, nudge, maybe a tear or two and ask for a sweep from 38weeks if my cervix looks ready! :cry::wacko:

I think mine will be 2 days late on 21st. First was 10 days late so expecting her to be a bit more prompt!

This my my first baby and I also have a feeling she will arrive early! I thought i was the only one feeling this way but i guess not! im curious to see how many of us are right about our little ones!

OMG

I've just seen the start of a November Thread!!

ohh coming quickly now. xxx:happydance:

I thought that too!
When we see the December DD's we'll know we are on the home stretch :D

I'm 30 weeks now with an anterior placenta, and have really felt the difference over the past week.
I think my placenta has started to move up now - around 24 weeks or so I felt nothing towards the bottom of my bump, and only felt it when she gave me a really good boot up top.
Now I feel kicks at the bottom and top, but nothing at all in the middle!

If she's active in the middle I can see my belly squiggling all over the place, but don't feel a thing!

Maybe you just have a chill LO. I have an anterior placenta as well. I've had plenty of kicks and movements, but they definitely don't feel painful or really stick out like my first pregnancy or what I'm hearing other girls talk about. Might be a blessing in disguise! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->