October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Heya ladies! :) Can't believe how much closer it's getting!!
I have a feeling that my LO will be early but no idea why just a feeling.

I'm so uncomfortable tonight! LO is wriggling like crazy and shoved really hard against my bellybutton so i'm feeling really stretched :( If I try get them to move though I just get a really big kick in the ribs and then they snuggle in comfier again and make it more painful :haha: Maybe me feeling they'll be early is partially hope that I can stop being this uncomfortable all the time :haha:
Saying that though when they aren't moving about I do panic :haha: I'd rather be uncomfortable than panicky!

In for my GTT tomorrow so fingers crossed I get the all clear!

My due date is 29 October joining this tri 2morrow finally. Second dragged in the beginning can't really believe now it's p passed

found this thought it might help those suffering like me: :dohh:

Here are some tips to help you cope with sleeping problems during pregnancy:

• Surround yourself with pillows; everyday pillows or oversized ones

• Keep your room temperature at comfortable level. If you are too warm you will find it difficult to relax and sleep

• Sleep on your side with your legs and knees bent. Tuck a pillow under your abdomen and another one between your knees. Tuck one underneath your hip to remove the pressure off your hip

• Don't exercise too close to bedtime as it may actually keep your awake

• Don't eat heavy meal within 2-3 hours of going to bed as this will cause your metabolism to go into overdrive

• Skip the midnight snack if heartburn and indigestion are causing you grief

• Stretch your calves to prevent middle of the night cramps

• Drink a cup of warm milk

• Have a warm bath

• Practice relaxation breathing in bed

• Go do something else rather than tossing and turning in bed. Hit the sack once again when you start to feel tired.

Hi,
I am due october 14th with a little boy.

Above tips re sleeping are brill...... I actually slept from 10 till 5 last night so feel. MAssivly refreshed ( not slept that well in weeks) my tip was ( possibly TMI) when having my 'before bed wee' i sat for a while after i thought i was done, rocked back and forth a bit then brushed my teeth nd tried again for a wee and and low and behold a few seconds later i had another big wee.... So with my bladder was truely empty i slept so well. :happydance:

Dawn x

I had mine last week, was not as bad as i thought..... Baby wiggled massivly throughout which was lovely :flower: good luck with it, i am sure you will be fine.

I have ny GTT on Thursday .. not looking forward ti it!! Lol

Anyone else got an achy belly? I feel sore up the top like im being super stretched!!

I did yesterday shell! I felt like I'm ready to burst to be honest! Tryin to get comfortable last night but it felt like the fat was being pulled off my ribs! For a baby who's head rests on my cervix, I'm not sure how she can reach my ribs!?

Hi all.

Could i be added to tis october thread aswel please. Im in one october thread but not this haha. Im due 5th October ad my bump is yellow.

Hope every1 is doing well x

I'm due 22nd with a girly :) No other 22nd's on the list ooh!

Hi Lara B. I am due on the 22nd, also with a girl! :cloud9:

Looks like it's just us at the moment. So excited!!!! :happydance:

Hi :D Exciting!! Just wish it would hurry up being pregnant is over rated I want to meet my little girl! Where are you from ? x

Hi,
I am due october 14th with a little boy.

Above tips re sleeping are brill...... I actually slept from 10 till 5 last night so feel. MAssivly refreshed ( not slept that well in weeks) my tip was ( possibly TMI) when having my 'before bed wee' i sat for a while after i thought i was done, rocked back and forth a bit then brushed my teeth nd tried again for a wee and and low and behold a few seconds later i had another big wee.... So with my bladder was truely empty i slept so well. :happydance:

Dawn x

I do this too and it does help a lot with the getting up in the middle of the night needing to pee! :)

I had mine last week, was not as bad as i thought..... Baby wiggled massivly throughout which was lovely :flower: good luck with it, i am sure you will be fine.

I have ny GTT on Thursday .. not looking forward ti it!! Lol

I had mne this morning and baby hardly moved the whole time! Usually if I eat something sweet they go crazy, been a very quiet morning for them but I think lately they've been getting more active in the evenings.

Anyone else got an achy belly? I feel sore up the top like im being super stretched!!

Yes!! Really feeling super stretched at the moment! SO uncomfortable!

I did yesterday shell! I felt like I'm ready to burst to be honest! Tryin to get comfortable last night but it felt like the fat was being pulled off my ribs! For a baby who's head rests on my cervix, I'm not sure how she can reach my ribs!?

I hear that!! Sometimes i wonder if its a baby or an octopus in there!! ;)
I had a shocking nights sleep last night, my lower back & hips get so sore when im laying down, changing positions is sooooo painful!! Im going to invest in a pregnancy pillow that way i can have it between my knees & also under my bump.

Carlyjade when is your GTT?

Dizzydoll is it hard being team yellow?? OH & Myself originally wanted to have a surprise but found it sooooo tempting!! U must have such strong willpower!!

Shellyanddan its getting harder every appointment to stay team yellow haha :) I think the only thing keeping us going is that we both always said we wanted a surprise so neither wants to disappoint the other one haha :)
I am envious of people who have been able to buy proper outfits and all that stuff that just doesn't come in gender neutral haha :)

On pregnancy pillows I honestly wouldn't be without my dreamgenii!! I've had it since I was 12 weeks and its not left the bed sinc except when I've been sleeping elsewhere haha :) its a lifesaver!!

HI! I am due October 28th and we are having a boy!!

Thanks!!

New to third tri today! I am 27 weeks with a baby boy, due October 31st. :ninja:

Aww it will be worth it though when you are holding your surprise in your arms! I will have to keep my eye out for a dreamgenii they look pretty good! Do you sleep on your left side?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->