October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Hey ladies... Will update list ASAP. On bed rest at moment for food poisoning... But it's finally clearing so should be on again soon :)

Ps... 2 months left to October!!! Eek!!

Pps... Dreamgenii... Can't live without mine!

I know! I woke today and thought same... starting to feel real now that we are all going to be Mummies in next couple months! I only got 2 babies left on ticker too!

Hope you feel better soon.

Does October still seem so far away to anyone else??

I'll be full term September 12th and that's when the eviction process starts (what's the harm trying a few old wives tales eh?!), and I know that's only next month but I'm working hardly any shifts and I've finished Uni and I'm just bored!!!

Hey ladies... Will update list ASAP. On bed rest at moment for food poisoning... But it's finally clearing so should be on again soon :)

Hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

ATTENTION LADIES WHO HAVE HAD GTT!

mine is today but im unsure if im allowed to drink water or not???

You're allowed to sip water (according to my midwife anyway)
Don't neck a pint glass in one go, but sipping it slowly is just fine. Water only though

Thank you! Of course its one of those days when ive woken up with the driest mouth EVER :dohh:

Hello
Can I be added to the list please? My due date is 25th October and I am team pink!
Thank you
:hugs:

I just realised that, whatever happens, even if I get to the end and have to be induced, my baby will be here not next month but the month after - seems quite close now - exciting :happydance:

LilOopsy - hope you feel better soon. Do you know what you got food poisioning from btw, anything we should all be avoiding?

Does October still seem so far away to anyone else??

I'll be full term September 12th and that's when the eviction process starts (what's the harm trying a few old wives tales eh?!), and I know that's only next month but I'm working hardly any shifts and I've finished Uni and I'm just bored!!!

It does! Lol I think I'll be more excited when it's less than 4 weeks to go sorta thing.. I'm on maternity now so I'm SO bored its untrue! Was lovely first week now I've nothing to do that I'm allowed to do :( x

I'm due on the 21st Oct and it's a girl :)

Aww it will be worth it though when you are holding your surprise in your arms! I will have to keep my eye out for a dreamgenii they look pretty good! Do you sleep on your left side?

Yup I mostly sleep on my left, if I roll over to my right I can only manage a few mins as that's where bubs lies and I get a good kicking to get me to move back so they have more room lol :) Bossy baby already :)

:hugs: sorry to hear about the food poisoning hun hope you're ok?

ATTENTION LADIES WHO HAVE HAD GTT!

mine is today but im unsure if im allowed to drink water or not???
I know it's a bit late but yep you can sip at water if you're thirsty but don't drink loads because it'll affect the results :) Hope it went ok!

I just realised that, whatever happens, even if I get to the end and have to be induced, my baby will be here not next month but the month after - seems quite close now - exciting :happydance:

LilOopsy - hope you feel better soon. Do you know what you got food poisioning from btw, anything we should all be avoiding?

Quiche... I know I know... Egg lol... Shoulda guessed eh? But everyone said quiche was fine coz the egg was cooked in them

Turns out the restaurant had no clue how to cook! Lol

Fortunately it's leaving my system and bub is doing great kicking lots so MWs have no concerns about her health :)

So women!!! Quiche!!! AVOIIIIID lol

list updated 02/08/2012​

could everyone check the list for me please make sure you are all in the right place

also a few of you havent told me your bump colours yet so i have you down as tbc... If you could update me that would be great!

Aw no!! Is it bad that you mentioning quiche has made me really really want some :rofl: Think I'll steer clear just to be safe though haha :)

Aw no!! Is it bad that you mentioning quiche has made me really really want some :rofl: Think I'll steer clear just to be safe though haha :)

Lol!!! Don't dooooooo it! *jumps infront of you to save you from the evil quiche*

Serious tho... I ordered "chicken and chorizo PIE"... When it came out it was this silly quiche pie... It was kinda sloppy looking and I even said to my other half I wasn't too sure about it. Both he and my friend said it was fine...

U should always trust your gut instinct! Lesson learnt lol

Ugh ok sloppy looking has turned me off :rofl:
Yup I agree with trusting your instincts even when not preggo and my golden rule always is if you think something might smell funny chuck it don't smell again to be sure lol :)

I guess I'm quite lucky... I hate quiche, eggs, blue cheese, pate, coffee etc so I haven't missed them :) but I used to hate chocolate and now can't get enough (I promise, I absolutley, did not, just buy a chocolate fudge cake and also have cake for breakfast...nope, not me )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->