October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

I guess I'm quite lucky... I hate quiche, eggs, blue cheese, pate, coffee etc so I haven't missed them :) but I used to hate chocolate and now can't get enough (I promise, I absolutley, did not, just buy a chocolate fudge cake and also have cake for breakfast...nope, not me )

Mhmmmm and I'm not addicted to white lion bars either ;) I believe ya! LOL!

In all honesty I used to love all those things... But it seems like so long since I had them that I no longer miss them.

What gets me is how hard it is to give up food for a diet... But the second we get pregnant we can cut them out! Willpower fail!

Mmm cake!!! I'd love a nice big slice of cake now haha :)

The only thing I really really miss is runny eggs, everything else I can pretty much take or leave but I'd murder a good runny egg now haha :)

The only thing I really really miss is runny eggs, everything else I can pretty much take or leave but I'd murder a good runny egg now haha :)

Omg yes!!! Runny eggs! I used to love a good boiled egg n soldiers... ( I know... 30 and I still cut little soldiers up lol) but omg... I miss them so muuuuch!

Mhmmmm and I'm not addicted to white lion bars either ;)

White Lion bars? As in the chocolate bar? I need more information on this!

Me too!!! i've never seen them....but sounds goooood :)

Mhmmmm ladies... It's true. The shop on the corner had them in this week.... I think I've eaten him out of stock already lol

Think your average lion bar but white choccy and caramel! SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD!

Oh dear, I had runny egg yesterday and didn't even think! I also had prawns on the weekend although they were cooked...I'm fine & baby is active as ever.

Mhmmmm and I'm not addicted to white lion bars either ;)

White Lion bars? As in the chocolate bar? I need more information on this!

Me too!!! i've never seen them....but sounds goooood :)

Mhmmmm ladies... It's true. The shop on the corner had them in this week.... I think I've eaten him out of stock already lol

Think your average lion bar but white choccy and caramel! SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD!

That's OH's mission for this weekend sorted, locate me a white Lion bar. I need these in my life! :thumbup:

I'm due 22nd with a girly :) No other 22nd's on the list ooh!

Hi Lara B. I am due on the 22nd, also with a girl! :cloud9:

Looks like it's just us at the moment. So excited!!!! :happydance:

Hi :D Exciting!! Just wish it would hurry up being pregnant is over rated I want to meet my little girl! Where are you from ? x

Hi. I am from Nottinghamshire, where are you from? I had my 28 week midwife appt today, all good still. I have everything ready for baby now (apart from a name) so I think the next few weeks will drag! x :flower:

oh you have just reminded me i bought a flapjack today, going to eat it with hot chocolate. x:thumbup:

I've been eating runny eggs like crazy and doctor says baby is perfect. :thumbup: I'm sure you'll be fine to have just one. :winkwink:

Can I add my name too please?

Have just wondered over, bit scary in here lol

We're team yellow, Oct 31st. Baby number 3 for us : )

Stop talking about chocolate, it's too early in the morning at the time I'm reading this lol!

I have soilders with boiled eggs and I'm 32, DH is 35 and he does too! I've had a couple of runny eggs while I've been pregnant, but from our own chickens so I know they were only laid a couple of hours before.
I don't like blue cheese, pate and the stuff that is off limits because of what's in it, the stuff that's just because of the risk of food poisioning I'm just being careful, if I trust the source I'll eat it (e.g. medium steak in a nice restaurant) but if I'm not sure I won't. Seems to be working ok so far, but not suggesting anyone else follows this rule, trust your own feelings on it.

Walking to work this morning and I popped in a little corner shop to get some Wotsits and what did they have in there....white Lion bars! I bought 2 haha. And some Wham bars as well :D

I tend to only eat scrambled eggs but that's cos I'm not the best cook and they're simple to make lol,

Walking to work this morning and I popped in a little corner shop to get some Wotsits and what did they have in there....white Lion bars! I bought 2 haha. And some Wham bars as well :D

I tend to only eat scrambled eggs but that's cos I'm not the best cook and they're simple to make lol,

Walked into my shop this morning and what did they have in there this morning...

NO WHITE OR NORMAL LION BARS!!!!!! NONE NADA ZILLLLLCH!!!

I'm in shock lol... I can't have eaten his whole supply by myself surely lol

That's terrible, I'd be complaining to the shop if I was you haha.

i ate our shop out of frozen chocolate cakes...i swalloed my pride and asked them to order more in...and they did - picked one up yesterday!lol :D

Ok, so just over 2 months to go until due dates come round for some of us in this group, how early do you think we'll get our first birth announcement?

I'm going to say....12th September, and hopefully from someone due at the beginning of October so baby is technically term by the time he or she arrives. I want everyone to be able to take their babies straight home without and special care required.

Why the 12th?! There's been so many weird signs that our bubs is gonna come on September 12th (just silly things, people's dreams etc) right from the start of this pregnancy, and you just happen to guess that someone on this thread will give birth on the 12th :p Why couldn't you have said 13th or 11th hahaha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->